》 SEQUEL: ☆PART 4☆

A/N: Sorry this was very late. I'm terribly sorry. *bows down apologetically 100x* I hope you enjoy this part though. ^___^

--------

----

"Yura?" Christine was suprised.

Jungkook sighed and nodded.

"Why? Does her name ring any bells?" He asked her curiosly.

Christine furrowed her eyebrows and her face turned red with distaste.

"Yeah I know who she is." She said.

"Really? You know?!"

Christine sat down on a sofa facing Jungkook and took a deep breath as she frowns.

"Well... I guess you could say that." She said.

"I-is that so?" Jungkook mumbled.

"Well, what I know is that she was once intorduced to me by Taehyung as his friend. The first time I saw her I know she wasn't just a friend for him. But I wasn't that much intrigued back then. I wasn't the paranoid type you know." Christine said calmly.

Jungkook bent forward placing his elbows on top of his knees, covering his mouth with his intertwined fingers as he thinks deeply.

"Who might she be?" He muttered.

"Remember when we both left Taehyung?" She asked causing Jungkook's ears to perk up.

Memories from the past Christine was pertaining started flashing back in his mind.

"You mean, when we were both forbidden to meet him?" Jungkook asked.

Christine sighed sadly. "Yeah. Taehyung has changed drastically, didn't he? And we couldn't blame him. It wasn't his fault as a matter of fact."

"So what's your point?"

"I'm not sure. But this is only my intuition. I think Taehyung met Yura when we were not around. I know it's nonsense, but it's how it feels like to me." Christine said.

Jungkook let out a deep sigh.

"Anyway, how can Yura stop the wedding? What's his secret? Who is she exactly? What the hell..." Jungkook muttered with frustration. "And why did he never say a thing about that girl?"

"I think I know. I heard it from Yura herself. I don't know if it was true. Or maybe I just don't wanna believe it. But it seems real after all. And I would want not to talk about it." Christine said looking down.

Jungkook's ears perked up and glared at Christine who was frowning.

"What? Why? Tell me." He demanded. "If someone has to know about it then I'm supposed to be one! I'm his bestfriend!"

"Yes you were." Christine answered sternly.

Jungkook halted, staring at Christine, eyes widened as realization hit him.

Realization that he was Taehyung's bestfriend... until he turned his back on him years ago.

Those words Christine just said stabbed him so hard it made him remember the buggest mistake he did.

"Anyway..." Christine said, snapping him out of his thoughts.

She knew she's hurt him with those words she said so she pretended it didn't matter to her.

"... I can't tell you. It's just... so hard to even say it."

Jungkook gritted his teeth.