Chapter 11-After moving out

Nicole's P.O.V

After I moved out of Zayn's house I moved to Uncle Sci's house. Which is pretty good because he's so busy with bands and preformances I get the house to myself. I'm still in a relationship with Louis. Were so happy together! The papers was full of me and my change for a few weeks, but not its all died down. I don't talk to Travis anymore but I keep intouch with Hunter and Danny, we sometimes go out to starbucks or go go bowling with Mellisa, Danny's girlfriend. After a week or two I finally talked to Kelly and Shelly, were all bestfriends again thank god! Right now I'm snuggled up on the sofa with Louis,Harry,Niall,Zayn,Liam, Kelly and shelly, Kelly and harry are together, they're such a cute couple. Shelly and Niall have still got a thing going, and Liam and Zayn have girlfriends, were all paired off! "Kelly...Kelly...Kelly, KELLY!" I screached "frikkin what?!?l she said loudly while turning to face me, "Iya." I gave her a cheeky grin. Everyone chuckled After the film ended everyone went home Louis was just about to leave when he leaned against my door frame "I want you to meet my family." He smiled, "Meet you're family?" I asked he nodded, "What if they don't like me?" I asked, he walked closer and gave me a bone crushing hug. "They will, I love you, why won't they?" He said in my ear "oh so I get to meet the famous Lottie then?" I smirked "Yes! She will love to meet THE Nicole." He smiled "They're lucky." I said sarcasticly "I'll pick you up at 10?" He smiled and kissed my cheek "Ok, Wait! What should I wear? What are we doing?" I asked "uh well, I asked the girls and they wanted to go bowling!" So casual" he smiled"nah I think I'll wear my high heels and some skin tight dressl I said sarcasticly he smiled and walked to his car. Yey! Bed time I ran to my bedroom and instantly fell asleep.

**NEXT MORNING***

BEEP BEEP My alarm clock went off, I moaned and rolled out of bed, and when I say rolled I mean I rolled and kinda fell, I stood up and jogged into my bathroom, Had a quick 5 minute shower and Dryed my hair, I left it down so it would be wavy, I looked in my closet, "what do I wear?! Hm not to casual but not to flashy I've GOT IT!" I thought to myself as I looked around for my clothes,

I wore;

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=39212170

I looked in the mirror. Oh gosh! Makeup! Completely forgot acout that, I looked to my clock, ok I have half an hour, I can do that! I decided to go for a natural look, with a small amount of foundation and some lip gloss I was ready, I walked downstairs i looked out my window and saw Louis' car outside, i slammed my door shut and ran down my path to his car, "Hellooooooo der baby!" i smiled and sat down "Helloooo, Why are you exited?" he laughed, "Because i get to meet the famous Lottie Tomlinson you've told me so much about!" i joked, he chuckled and started to drive. after half an hour of lisening to Louis sing to the radio, which i didn't mind at ALL! we arrived at the bowling alley, as we walked in the smell brought back all my kiddy memories of my birthday parties, Louis got attacked by a bunch of small cute kids screaming his name he let go of my hand and hugged them all, "Girls, this is Nicole, Nicole this is Lottie the twins Daisy and Phoebe and finally Felicite!" he smiled and pointed to the girls "Hello" I smiled and bent down to the youngest Phoebe started to play with my hair "Are you my brothers girlfriend?" she ask innocently, I looked up to Louis who was smiling down to us, I looked back over to Phoebe and gave her a smile "Yes, I am Louis' girlfriend" she looked up at me and smiled, " That's good I didn't want him bringing home another ugly girl." she giggled while giving me a hug, I hugged her back the other girls came over and hugged me after they all let go I stood up "I like her" I heard Lottie whisper to Daisy I smiled "I told you" Louis whispered into my ear and smiled, "right where's mum?" Louis asked the girls, they grabbed his arm and tugged his arm away, as I was walking Lottie she put her hand up for me to hold and I did, she was adorable! We walked over to Louis hugging a lady, probably his mum, he turned and saw me and Lottie holding hands "I see what you're doing Lottie, You're gona take away my girlfriend." he smiled at her. She giggled and let go of my hand "There we go Lou Lou" he nodded then introduced me to his mum, his mum was so nice to me I felt really comfortable with his family, after a few hours the girls got tired we decided to stop. At the end me, Lottie Phoebe won and Felicite, Daisy and Louis came last ( we went into groups, Louis mum didn't want to play) we all walked to our cars I helped Jay (Lou's mum) get the kids in the car Jay disappeared with Louis so I just stayed with the girls and started messing around.

Louis' P.O.V

While Nicole was putting the girls back my mum took me away to talk "what's up mum?" I asked " I wanted to tell you about nicole," she replied, I nodded "yeah.....". "Well I wanted you to know that she's lovely, I really think you've made the right choise." She smiled, "r-r-really?" I gave her a cheesy grin and hugged her she laughed in the hug behind me I heard a "Awwww" it was Nicole I let go of my mum and looked to nicole, she smiled at us "Right I better be off Louis, it was Great seeing you again." my mum said and hugged me tight, she walked over to Nicole and whispered in her ear, I couldn't hear anything but Nicole nodded and agreed. After we left my mum and my sisters I dropped Nicole off. "Bye love. And hey uh what did my mum say to you during the hug?" I asked as she got out the car and looked through the window "Something" she smirked "Anything bad?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "Hm, maybe." she smiled at me knowing that I wanted to know much more, "Anyway, I've gotta go, I'm meeting up with Kelly!" she smiled and waved her hand. "BYE!!!!!!!!" I screamed in a girly voice just to hear her laugh, it worked.

Nicole's P.O.V

After Louis dropped me off I texted Kelly and went up to meet her in Starbucks, we both sat down on a booth we both got a hot chocolate! Yummy! We started to talk about what had happened after I left. Wow I missed her so much. "So how did you and Harry go when i left?"

"Well, we kinda got together and now were a couple!!"

"Awww Im so happy for you!"

"Yeaah, im glad i met him, he's such a nice lad"

"I knew you two were great together!" After a hour we left and i decided to crash at Kelly's house, i really couldn't be arsed to catch a bus on my own, We got into kelly's car after singing along to the radio very loudly we arrived at kelly's. "wow" was all i managed to say. she laughed at my shocked facial expression, we walked in and settled down watching t.v.

After a few hours sat watching the t.v it was only 10. "Im bored." i moaned. "Why dont we invite Shelly? have a girls night in?" Kelly sudgested "OMG YESS!" I screamed i texted Shelly saying"Iyaa beautiful! Come spend the night at Kelly's? we'll have a girls night in? xxxxxxxx Nikki" she instantly texted back saying 'hmmm, I dunnoor, I'm with Niall can he tag along?:3 xxxxShelly!'.

"Urgh! Fine but not toncil tennis! And NO grouping each other! Xxxx Nikki!'

'Urgf! Take out all the fun then! LOL jokes were all just setting off now! Xxxx shelly' wait. ALL? I left the text and me and kelly got into our p.j's I wore my short shorts and a tight white tank top. I walked downstairs and someone knocked on the door, I jogged to the door and opened the door wide open. Everyone was there "oh my god. Shelly you should of told me that we had more company!" I laughed as I tried to cover up my legs, which didn't work at ALL! -.- everyone sat down, kelly jogged downstairs wearing the same as me but in pink. "Oh. Uh Hi" she nervosly (is that even a word? -.-) giggled "Niall was with me and then Nic invited me over but I didn't want to leave him so I brought him BUT he didn't want to be the only guy so he brought everyone." Shelly smiled while snuggling into Niall's embrace. Them two are like a really perfect couple.

"Well ima get changed into some joggers. Its freezing." I laughed at stood up quickly followed by kelly. "Yeah. Uh me to." She stutterd we both left everyone and jogged upstairs. I got into some joggers and knocked on kelly's door "kelldooooo!" I sang as I entered the door. She was just walking to the door, "SNAP!!" We both shouted in unison we both laughed at our silly games and went downstairs. I heard whispering as we entered the room everyone was all swapped around. I looked at everyone with one eyebrow up. "Guys, why have you moved?" I asked "no reason. Now come sit down m'lovely." Louis smiled and patted the seat next to him. I agreed and jumped down. Onto the seat. Kelly sat down next to harry, as they were going out! We all started to talk and laugh at each other. Mostly louis as he's the 'joker' of the pack. The door knocked I stood up and jogged to the door. My smile faded when two men in suits stood their. "Hello, are you Nicole odlin? The daughter of Michelle Odlin?" They asked. "Yeah. Uh is she OK?". "Were sorry Miss Odlin. We have some news. You're mother is-"

DUH DUH DUUUR!!!!!! Mwahahaaaaa I'm evil! ;D I'm so sorry for not uploading! It was my birthday on November 9th! And I have school so I was extra busy! Thanks for reading! :D <3 <3

Beth.