Chapter 7.

Girls on one half of the pool and the boys on the other, "Ok rules are that if you get thrown into that pool you're out and have to stay there untill the end? ok? GO" Zayn shouted kelly began to spray Harry as he ran closer to her, and Zayn and Louis ran after me, "No, no aaah" i screamed and ran around the pool Niall and Liam ran after Shelly. Shelly somehow managed to get Niall at the edge of the pool and push him in and Liam and her were pushing eatchother and both fell in. "DAMN" She shouted playfully. Louis and Zayn were trying to get me off the floor but didn't work, Zayn was stood at the edge of the  pool trying to get my legs in i leaned over and pushed Zayn in "Mwahahaa, carma is a bitch" i laughed at Zayn "OK OK, ONLY 2 ON EACH SIDE, LOUIS AND HARRY AND NICOLE AND KELLY, READY? GO" nialler said in a funny voise. me and kelly both decided to go after Louis then harry, we both ran after him and he ran to the other side, Harry ran behind Kelly and pushed her in "SHIT" I laughed. i dodged harry and ran to Louis who was facing away and catching his breathe, wrong move Louis. I walked up behind himand squeezed his ass then pushed him in everyone laughed their head off, "OK BOTH OF YOU GET TO EITHER SIDE OF THE POOL" Niall said again, as i walked passed harry i stuck my tounge out to him, he laughed at me "GOOOOOO" Niall shouted, Harry stayed there and watched me for a few seconds, then he legged it towards me "AH" I screamed and ran into the house i ran through the house and out the front door,i creeped around the back of the garden, nobody could see me i was bent over the side of the house looking for Harry where was he?! "Gotcha" my eyes widened, he was behind me i stood up and he smirked he grabbed my waist and pulled me over his shoulder "HARRY" I laughed, as he walked closer to the pool "Harry, let me win and i'll do anything" i whisperd "Anything?" he questiond "Yes let me go" i giggled, "Ok, when i let go run into the house," he said quietly, oh god what have i got myself into?! i asked myself, Harry acted like he was hurt and fell to the ground i got up and ran into the kitchen, i was nakerd, i began panting he ran through the door, "Anything you say?" he said walking closer "Why what was you thinking of?" i questioned, he got closer and closer we was inches away, "follow me" he said quietly and walked off, i closely followed him into the bathroom, after i got into the bathroom he closed the door and locked it, "What is it you wanted?" i questioned and sat on the edge of the bath tub. "Well, as you know i like you, i thought i could maybe get a kiss and see how you fell about us." he said walking closer "Harry, i can't, i'd be cheating on Louis" i said standing up "Please, if our kiss doesn't have anyhing to it, i will leave you alone." he said, he was inches away i could feel his hot breathe on my cheek, "Harry, if i did theni'd be cheating,I dont want to cheat on Louis, he's a lovely lad. im sorry Harry" i said backing away from him, he walked closer, "Harry." i said, i was backed up against the wall, i put my hands on his chest to keep him away from me, "Please i need to know, if we do mean anything together,"he begged "You swear donw that you'll never ever tell anyone about this, and if it doesn't mean anything you'll stop perstering me and leave me and Louis alone?" i questioned, he nodded and closed his eyes, i did the same and we both moved closer, our lips touched i was shocked, his kiss was amazing our lips moved in sync i moved my hand on Harry's neck and harry moved his arms around my wiest, "WAIT? WHAT? IM KISSING MY BOYFRIENDS BESTFRIEND?!?" I thought, i stopped kissing harry and moved my arm back down my side, He looked into my eyes "You're telling me that th kiss din't mean anthing?" he asked, i looked down to my feet, "w-well," i stutted, "There! i told you didn't i?" he smiled showing his dimple, "Harry, please im inlove with both of you. " i said, he nodded. and backed away, "Thanks harry, im not saying that there's nothing between us, its just im with Louis and you wouldnt like it if i was with you and i started kissing Louis behind you're back?" i asked giving him a questioningly look, he shook his head, we both walked out "So, you run and i'll run after you?" i asked. "Yeah" he smiled, he ran out the door and i waited for a few seconds and ran after him, the rest of the gang we on the sunbeds "Here they are" Niall laughed, Harry was infront of me and he reached the pool, he turned to me i ran up to him but suprisingly he grabbed my arms and pulled me into the water with him. after half an hour we all went inside, we were all fully dress, "OMG WE SHOULD PLAY 'IN THE DARK' "i squeeled, shelly and kelly nodded in usinson "Hellz yeaah" Zayn said everyone nodded i ran to the door and got the light switch ready, "Ready?" i asked everyone nodded and i turned the light off, it was pitch black, i walked forward and went on my hand's and knee's i heard people laughing and giggling, someone pincked my ass "HEY" i laughed "OOps sorry girlie" Zayn said cheekly "Nice arse by the way," he laughed, i turned to face him and squeezed his ass, "Oh you aswell" i giggled, i moved towards the end of the room, and sat on the door, i heard a bunch of "Ow" 's and giggles, i sat there and laughed, i stood up and got onto the couch, someone sqeezed my foot "Ow" i laughed "Sorry babes" Kelly laughed, she sat up on the couch with me, i could see the outline of Louis walking closer to Harry, i quietly giggled and nudged kelly and pointed to them we both looked at eatchother i walked up tnfront of Harry, "Where is everyone?" i asked acting like harry was me infront of louis, louis walked closer the Harry and hugged him, i quietly laughed, i nodded to kelly, and she turned the light on, Louis was stood up holding Harry in his arms, i dont think he realized, I looked aroudn the livng room, everyone except Shelly and Nialler was here, Oh god. "Hey where's Shelly and Nialler?" i asked looking around i walked out of the livingroom, and walked in everyroom, "where the hell are they?" i aksed Kelly, she shrugged  her shoulders, "Hehee, Niaalll" we heard me and kelly turned to each other and tried not to laugh, we followed the sounds into Shelly's room, "What do you think they're doing?" i whispered to her, "I have no idea," she replied, "We'll barge in, yeah?" i asked, she nodded in reply, we both stood at the door, "3", "2" "1" We ran into the door to see Niall and Shelly sucking they're faces off me and Kelly burst into laughter Shellys face was priceless me and kelly walked back to the livingroom stll laughing our heads off, i sat on the sofa next to Louis "Ow it hurts now" i laughed gripping my lungs, "Haha, me to" the boys looked confused "What? where were they?" Zayn asked, "S-shelly and n-niall where, BAHHAAAA!!!" Kelly laughed, after i calmed down "phew, right Niall and shelly were in shellys room, sucking eachother's faces off," the boys looked shocked, after a hour of talking it was 10PM, Kelly , Liam and Zayn went to bed, leaving me Harry and Louis, awkward. "How's you're leg?" Louis asked, "Its fine, i honestly haven't thought about what happened," i smiled, he nodded i stood up and streched, "Im tierd m'off to bed, night" i smiled, Louis stood up and gave me a hug, "Night beautifuul" he said in my ear, i put my arms around hus neck and he put his arms around my weist, "Night hansome" i smiled, after we let go i waved to harry "Night hazza"  i walked off to bed turning off lights as i went down the hall, after getting changed into my pajamas i finally drifted off.