Chapter 9-Can we be friends again? or will it be to hard?

"Yeah sure Zayn" I smiled and passed him my lighter "uh, you smoke?" I asked him as he ligted up his 'fag' and took a blow of it "yeah, and I'm guessing you do to?" I nodded "the boys don't like it though, I'm the only one I thought about quitting but.. As you can guess it didn't work out." He laughed and sat next to me, "so, how have you been?" I asked while sorting out my fake hair, god I hated it. "Yeah not to bad, we've missed you though." He smiled "yeah I've missed you all its been hard but I'm getting there" I smiled he nodded "so, you've changed so much, you're hair, you're in a band I've got to sat Nic you're lookin good" he smiled, "Yeah, it wasn't my idea of the hair. But I guess I'm starting to like it, yeah I'm in a band, I got over my fear of singing in public" I smiled "missed you so much" he laughed and gave me a hug, "god. You smell nice." I laughed we both backed away from the hug, "yeah, you've got an amazing voice Nic." He smiled "thanks" I said while putting my 'fag' in the ashtray "we'll I better get inside, don't want Travis worring about me see you later yeah?" He nodded and I walked away, god. I've missed him so much. I walked over to travis "hey babe, you're up in 2 songs" he said while kissing my cheek, I saw louis and harry over by the stage door laughing and joking about, "ok hun, I'll go get ready" I kissed hid cheek and walked over to the stage doors, I walked closer to the boys they were blocking the doorway "excuse me" I said sweetly and they both moved, I walked pass them and felt them looking at me, I ignored them and went to the changing rooms to get changed into my short skirt that puffed out and a white t-shit tucked in I looked in my mirror and smiled, I got called to the stage as I walked on a bunch of screams "hiya" I smiled "ok SO I enjoyed preforming my song with my band so I thought I'd come back and sing a cover of my new favorite songs y'all want to hear it?" I smiled I flet so comfy on stage its weird "ok, so I'm singing Cher Lloyds With Ur love, I honestly love this song so here I go," the music started playing and I sung my heart out. Travis was watching my I sent him a blow kiss, and winked at him, after the song I said thank you and walked off, I got into my new outfit, which was Travis' favorite outfit for me, it was small black shorts and a white t-shoirt that was tight and I wore some heels I looked at my reflection, I didn't want to look like a slag but that's what my dresser tells me to wear, its my 'appearence' the same how Lady Gaga has wierd clothes, justin Bieber has 'swagg' and I have 'slagginess' I walked out and Louis and Harry were where they was last time, I walked past them not bothering to talk to them, as I walked past them I heard them mubling stuff I walked over to Travis who was talking to Hunter, "hey! Did you like it?" I asked "Yes you were amazing" I kissed him on the cheek then someone patted me of the shoulder, I turned to see Zayn again "You are an amazing singer!" He smiled I let go of Travis and gave Zayn a hug, "hey do you mind if I talk to you?" He asked, "yeah sure" I smiled and Zayn took my hand and took me to a corner of the whole place, luckily it was empty "what's up?" I smiled "Well, Y'know when you left, uh we all carried on with our holiday except Louis, lisen I know he hirt you but honestly as soon as you left he was heartbroken, he wouldn't leave his bedroom, he was just sat there crying. He may look like he's over you but honestly he isn't." Zayn explained "Oh." I looked down, "lisen Zayn you've been there for me ALL of the time, you're such a great friend" I smiled and gave him a hug. "Uh Nciole I think you better go see you're boyfriend" he said pointed behind me, I turned to see Travis with his hands all over a girl, I walked over to him and pushed the bitch out of the way "Excuse me but what the fuck do you think you're doing?" I asked him "uh Nicole, I thought you left I was just uh."

"Yeah, thought so." I slapped his "ITS OVER TRAVIS, YOU PIECE OF SHIT! I KNEW TO NEVER TRUST YOU" I screamed crying my eyes out, by now everyone was looking at us. Zayn came over to me and took me outside, "common I'll take you home." He said with one arm around me "I-I can't. We both share a apartment together" I cried "oh, well do you wanna come with me? If you have no where else to go?" He asked rubbing the tears away from my face I nodded as we walked out the entrace all the paparazzi was taking out pictures and kept on asking "are you two togther?" "How's the relationship between you and travis nicole?" We ignored everyone and got into a taxi, I put my head on Zayns shoulder, he was so nice to me.

Zayn's P.O.V

After 20 minutes we arrived to my place, Nicole fell asleep on me so I carreid her to my bedroom and placed her on my bed, I didn't have feelings for her, she was more of my sister type, I left her on my bed and went downsairs to get a drink, louis and Harry came through the door, obviously drunk "hey-hey Zayn did-did you see Nicole and uh thingi's arguement, bahahaaa! Who knew she had it in her? Well at leat now Louis can try" Harry slurred, while holding onto the kitchen countertop "yeah did you see her? Wow, I mean wow! She looked incredible, she's changed so much! I think- I think I might try to get jer back" Louis said while sitting on the breakfast bar "well mate you might want to try tomorrow, she's here." I laughed, "what?" Louis asked me "she needed a place to sleep so I offered her my bed." Louis looked confused "Zayn" nicole moaned while walking down the stairs her hair was messy and her bra was showing she walked over to my and cuddled me, "what's up?" I asked pulling her top over her bra, louis and harry were staring at her, "you left me, I don't want to be left alone." She said in my shoulder, "ok, how about I take you to bed?" I asked looking down at her, she nodded and backed away, she smelt of alcohol, "oh-ooohh I left a stain in you're top, looks like you're gona have to take it off," she smiled, she was so drunk, she began to pull my top up, my I kept of pushing it back down. "nooo Nicole. You're my friend nothing more." I looked down at her, she acted sad. "Urgh fine, comon I want to cuddle," she began to pull my arm "why don't you asked someone else?" I told her "I'm not really in the mood to cuddle" I continued "uh okay,-" she looked around Harry was rubbing his temples while louis was drinking some water "who wants to cuddle Zayn doen't" she announced, both of they're heads popped up, "I will" they both said in unison "oh yes double ciddle even better." She laughed and grabbed they're arms and pulled the both upstairs. Oh god she's gona regret that tomorrow. I laughed and sat on the sofa,

Louis' P.O.V

She dragged us both upstairs "which room?" She slurred. I knew she was drunk, so was I and Harry,we all agreed in my room, it was less messyer than harrys plus I had a double bed. I layed in the corner and Nicole in the middle, Harry decided to go into his room, all he wanted to do was sleep so it was just me and y ex, she was facing me, "nicole? Y'now when you left? I missed you so much. I want you to know that I still really like you." I said while looking into her eyes, they were different, they were sparkily blue, she must be wearing contacts, "When I left, I wanted to come back. I missed you so much, I still do have strong feelings for you, it just broke my heart when you didn't forgive me." She was not leaning over me "I love you Nicole." I whispered and kissed her cheek. "I love you to louis." She gave me a long passoinate kiss, I've missed her so much. I'm never letting go again. Never.