Chapter 3.

He nodded and followed me outside, he closed the door behind him, "why did you tell everyone about last night?" I questioned "I don't know, why? Didn't you want me to tell anyone? If not then I'm so sorry" he walked closer and placed his hands on my face, his hands were warm and soft "well, I don't know I don't know if I have feelings for you and I don't know if I can handle a relationship right now." I looked up into his amazing eyes, he truly had me hypnotised "OK I'm sorry Nicole. Let's get happy yeah? Were off to America soon!" he smiled and jumped up and down. As we walked back inside it was only 12 we all just spent the day packing and lounging around it was a lazy day! When it was 10PM everyone went back to bed. My alarm went off I looked at it 8AM I moaned and got up I took a quick shower and dried my hair I put it up in pony tail I put my shorts and a blue and white top and some converses I put on a bit of foundation and mascara I jogged downstairs with my suitcases, everyone was downstairs talking, my uncle Sci went to America last night so were meeting him there. I looked around Niall was laughing his head off to Louis who was making jokes (shocker) and Liam Zayn and Harry were on the breakfast table eating and talking. I walked over to Niall "You exited?" I asked them both, louis was looking at my outfit, hopefully admiring it! "Yeah, I love America!" I nodded, I looked and my blackberry and saw it was 9:30AM just then the Taxi beeped, I put on my raybands and got my luggage, everone was behind me, I had 2 suitcases, harry had 1, niall had 1, louis, Liam and Zayn had 2 aswell, aftere a few minutes of struggling with the luggage we set off,I watched as London was passing us the taxi driver was really bad at driving, I was holding onto the door for my life! After we finally got onto the plane I looked out of the window,there was Harry, Zayn and liam behind us and me Louis and Niall infront, as we set off I looked out of the window, Louis was peering over me also looking out of the window, "pretty isn't it?" I asked him "Yeah, it looks like snow," we both looked out of the window for a while longer, I smelt his strong after shave, I'll be honest I love the smell of it! After a few minutes he leant back into his seat, I yawned and started to fall asleep, but I didn't I opened my eyes again and turned to Louis "Soooooooooo, how are yooooooooou?" I giggled, he just looked at me confused "I'm very goooooooood, how about yoooou?" He smiled I nodded I kneeled up on my seat and looked around the plane, I waved at some kid who was staring at me, I laughed and sat back down "waving at strangers are you?" He laughed "Yeah, I'm polite" I smiled and went on my Ipad, I went on Angry Birds Louis helpped me with some levels, before I knew it we were landing, Niall was asleep the full time! I don't know how he does it! After we got our luggage we got outside and got mobbed with screaming fans, I only laughed at them, it was so silly! "Lou! I'll meet you in the car" I said over the screams he nodded to me, and I began squeezing through the crowd as I got in the car I saw the crowd move abit closer Niall and Liam got in the car asoon as they opened the door a flood of screams came through, it was so loud. I watched as girlks got squished up to the car, the car windows were blacked out so they couldn't see me Liam and Niall look at them and laugh, after a few more minutes the rest of the boys came in and we set off for Uncle sci's house, when we arrived the boys mouths dropped open, I guess they've never been here before, we all got out the car and got our bags I walked in first and we was greeted by Uncle Sci smiling "hello boys Your rooms are over there" he said pointing to the corridor "and Nicole you already know where you're room is!" He smiled I walked in the corridor opposite the the boys, as I opened the door a warm breeze came through, my room was red with black flowers, I had a double bed in the middle, a tv opposite and my Apple Laptop on my desk, I instantly waked into my walk in wardrobe and put my bags down, I honestly wished I could live here, I loved my room! After I unpacked I walked into the living room, it was only 10PM I decided to go to bed, it was a busy day today. After I crashed into my comfy bed I instantly fell asleep.