Christmas

(Emily's pov)

My mouth formed a small 'oh' as I stared at the group.Viola slowly got up and they stared at her warily for a moment before turning back to me.Scabior,one of the Head Snatchers was the one who talked and standing right beside him was a person who was staring hungrily at my covered shoulder.Fenrir Greyback.

"Run?"I asked,turning to Viola.She seemed to contemplate this,which confused the poor snatchers before she nodded contently.

"Running sounds good"she agreed.That is exactly what we did.I really wish that in Hogwarts we had to some form of the muggle subject Pe because running across forest is hard!Roots stuck out,making me stumble a couple of times.The trees seemed to appear out of nowhere and suddenly BAM,there goes a snatcher.

Flashes of bright lights flew through the air as trees exploded on impact,splinters lodging into the closest object. Unfortunately sometimes that was Viola or I.

"You run ahead.I have a plan"I shouted and Viola looked back warily before nodding.I stopped and concentrated.Harder than expected when you have Snatchers running after you.I felt the ground shake underneath me and splitting,like the threads were being torn.I stumbled backwards as I looked down to see the gaping hole in the earth in front of me.

"Well that's pretty cool"I said and the Snatchers looked in shock at the hole.I guessed what Dumbledore said was true, Earth was the most powerful element.

"We still know who you are Black.We can just go to your house.Might even visit the werewolf.Teach the blood traitor a lesson" Scabior hissed and I blinked,my hair changing length and colour.

"I would like to see you try.I can easily change my identity so really you knowing me makes no difference.Plus Remus is in hiding.You don't know where he is"I pointed out calmly even though a small part of me was freaking out.

"When you show your disobedience to the Dark Lord I will be the one to kill you" Fenrir snarled and I shrugged before walking slowly off but once I was out of sight I ran in the direction Viola ran.

I found her staring at a body in shock.I recognised him.Light brown hair and soft brown eyes.Ted Tonks.

"Viola?We should leave"I said,thinking of Tonks and Andromeda and Remus' child,he or she would never see their grandad.

"We have to take the body"she said and I looked grimly down at him.

"We can't.What would we do with it?We can't bring it back to Hogwarts"I said and she seemed to realise this and started to protest.I raised my wand and red sparks flew over our heads.

"Someone will find him.Probably muggles, investigating the strange fireworks.He'll be safe"I said,taking some twigs out of his hair and coat.

"Come on"

Christmas approached quickly.The Snatchers didn't tell anyone apparently because I had no angry Sev on me.I did have some angry Carrows though.I seemed to annoy Carrowette more and she seemed to immensely enjoy hurting me.Muggles found Ted Tonks' body and Remus sent me a letter telling me that the police found his body and they were having a private ceremony. He didn't tell me where or when.

I sat beside Luna,Ginny,Neville,Seamus and Cece on the Hogwarts Express.Seamus was holding Cece's hand as she cried into his chest.The tension was so thick I would probably have needed a sledge hammer to break it.She had a black eye and was shivering.The black eye from a punch,the shivering from the torture curse.

"Neville.I don't think we should do this anymore"I muttered.I couldn't watch my friends get hurt anymore,Romilda Vane had to be put in the Hospital Wing and Ernie MacMillan had a broken nose.Neville agreed.Luna didn't.