The Society of Outcasts

(Emily's pov)

"I hate you!I hate you!"I shouted,punching his chest and kicking him.He looked utterly confused and I bet he had the worst headache ever.He forgot!I told him I loved him and he bloody forgot!He stopped my fists and held so tightly that I couldn't move.

"Tell me what I did wrong Emily"he said and I ripped my arm out of grip.

"Don't touch me again or I will kick you so hard down there that not only will you not be able to have children but you won't be able to pee"I hissed.Wow,I was aggressive.

"Please I don't remember what I did"he begged but I noticed that he didn't take a step towards me.I guess he wanted to keep the ability to pee.

"That's exactly my point George"I said,all anger gone from my voice and I could hear how venerable I sounded.I turned around before he could see me.I furiously wiped at the tears spilling from my eyes and I stomped across the grass.I felt a hand on my shoulder and I whipped around, prepared to kick him but I lowered my foot when I realised that it wasn't him,just someone who looked very alike him.

"Emily.He was drunk.Please don't cry"Fred said in a soothing tone and I wiped at the tears even more.

"It's odd how I didn't cry when my uncle killed my headmaster but I cry over some ginger-haired-"lets just say the next word was unpleasant.

"He really likes you Emily.Just remember that"Fred said and I narrowed my eyes before I stomped off.

A week later I found myself at Remus' house with Viola beside me.We were both dressed casually,I looked a little dark in a pair of black skinny jeans and a black top but she look comfortable in a white,one-shouldered top and grey track suit bottoms.Remus didn't suspect a thing.It was the night that the Order arranged to bring Harry to the Burrow.

"Look if I don't return I want you to know-"Remus began but I cut him off.

"I know.I love you too.But you will return"I said,giving him a hug and then I hugged Tonks.

"I'll see you at the Burrow.Okay?"he asked and I nodded.They both apparated and I turned to Viola.

"Ready?"I asked and she passed me the black cloak while she tied her hair up.

"It's now or never"she replied and she took my arm and I apparated.

Lets just say digging a hole to reach underground is hard.Well not when you have a werewolf with you.Viola looked like a dog,digging a hole for its bone in the backyard.Mud splattered all over her but she didn't stop until we could look down and could see a room made from rock.The fall was a couple of metres but Viola landed on her feet.And all this time I thought it was cats who landed on their feet.She left the mud on her to give her the werewolf look even more and I closed my eyes before I jumped down the hole.I,of course,didn't land on my feet,instead I landed on my shoulder.

"Are you okay?"Viola asked and her voice echoed across the room.I held in a scream as my shoulder felt like it was burning.I lifted up the sleeve a bit to see the bite wound had reopened a bit.

"I'm fine.Lets go crash a meeting of dark creatures"I said,quickly getting to my feet and pulling the black hood over my head so she couldn't see my grimace.

I was glad that we left an hour before the actual meeting started.The underground caverns were confusing,with the twisting tunnels it felt like we were in a labyrinth.We passed several people,well creatures, including a mumbling Hag,a werewolf and a fairy.Really the name was misleading.Not only dark creatures were in the society of dark creatures,fairies and veelas were too.It really should be names the society of outcasts.

We finally found the conference room.It was just as dark and black as the other rooms, with a large table in the middle and creatures were crowded around it.Their eyes all turned to the two of us and within a second the vampire in front of us had her fangs bared,a veela no longer had a beautiful face but she had grown feathers and a beak,with fire lighting in her hands.

"Who art thou?"the vampire girl asked.She looked like a normal vampire,red eyes and fangs but she had dark hair unlike Teddy and then my eyes met the person behind her.It was Teddy.I pulled my hood down and I saw his eyes widen before they narrowed.Oops,maybe he isn't my ally anymore.

"The Snape kid"the vampire said with a smirk and I felt the ends of my hair turn red.

"Will people stop calling me that?My name is Emily Black.BLACK!Plus in two weeks I won't be a kid"I said in a tense tone but this just made her smirk widen.

"It is not yet two weeks.Thy are trespassing on our territory.Thy art not welcome here Emily Black.Answer this question and thy might live.Are thy and thine friend human?" the girl and I could see Teddy clench his jaw.But before I could answer another voice from the darkness in the corner answered.

"Oh Emily Black is far from human"the familiar voice said and I took a step forward but Viola grabbed my arm and lurched it back with her,what I like to call,super werewolf strength.

"What exactly is she then Jake Jackson?"the girl asked and Jake leaned forward so I could see his face and it just made me more angry.

"She's just like me Louvenia.An elemental"

Jake said and Louvenia's eyes widened for a second before they returned to normal.

"I smell werewolf in her blood.It is unwise to come here bleeding"she said,turning to me,her eyes on my shoulder.Teddy took hold of her arm as she moved forward.

"She is protected under the oath,milady"he said and I let out a breath of relief but Louvenia's eyes moved from me to Viola.

"Her friend is not.If she is mortal I have the right to kill her Theodore"she replied but he stopped her again.

"Her friend is a child of the moon by the name of Viola Walters"Teddy said an Louvenia narrowed her eyes at him.

"How exactly do thy know this?"she hissed, her fangs bared but it would do no harm to Teddy.

"Violate and I encountered her while in Hogwart's forest"He said politely,so unlike the Teddy I knew.I guess they change their names because I don't pronounce Violet's name like Violate and I realised that Violet was in the room,her sister Amber standing behind her.I figured out that there was two representatives for each creature, the leader and their...assistant.

"You must have a purpose elemental.Jake here did too.What is thine's?"Louvenia asked.There was something odd about her tone,it seemed stuck-up and posh but as I looked more closely,at the corset that made her waist look tiny and the long skirt,I realised that she probably wasn't born in this century,contrary to her looks.I highly doubted she was born in the century before that too.

"I want you to help us defeat Voldemort"I said and Jake let out a cold laugh from beside me.

"Do you expect the ministry to care for you when the war is over?They will massacre you" he said and Louvenia raised her eyebrow at him.

"They will massacre us?What about thine Elemental.Thy said 'you'.What will happen to thy?"she asked and all the 'thy's were starting to confuse me.

"He will run.He is a coward.That's what cowards do best.Trust me I know"I said and unwillingly I thought of Sev."I promise to protect you all.If you help us,we will all be spared.What will Voldemort do?He wouldn't treat you as his equal.For example Jake,show us your Dark Mark"

Jake paled and pulled his arm back as a wood nymph tried to take it,her pale skin having a greenish twinge from the chlorophyll running through it.

"I won't show you it.You have no right to see it until you join.Plus do you really think the Ministry will treat you right?Where has that got us?"Jake exclaimed and I could tell that he was panicking.Viola was staring at a person in the dark but I was too engrossed in the argument to notice.

"So now it is us?Show us thy arm and prove that we are worthy or we will have to go separate ways"Louvenia said and Jake scowled.One of the Veela's stepped forward after a moment of silence and she reached out for Jake's arm and even he couldn't resist her charm.She lifted the sleeve,her startling blue eyes not leaving his and I held in a breath but his arm was blank.

"Thy may leave while we decide"Louvenia said and Teddy stared at me blankly while Violet gave me an encouraging smile.

"We're dark creatures too.We're entitled to listen in.We're not some human representatives"Viola said and Louvenia's eyes seemed to glow red.

"Leave Child of the Moon.We will talk to thy after we make our decision"she said and I grabbed Viola's arm as she took a step forward.A low growl erupted from her lips before she followed me,with Jake following us.Once we got out into the hall Jake shoved me against the wall,his arm against my throat,blocking my air.I felt my hands heat up and I placed them on his back and he let out a small yelp before he let go and I fell to the stone floor.

"I say that my life was threatened there.I am entitled to kill you by the oath"I hissed and Viola took her wand out and pointed it at Jake.

"I cannot believe the Order sent you here. Are you there precious pawn now?"he asked,completely ignoring my comment.

"I am no one's pawn.Unlike you.I came on my own accord because I want to see the look on Voldemort's face when he dies and I want to live way beyond his death.If the Ministry finds out what I am,and they will, they will kill me.No matter who I am and Se-Snape turning sides didn't help me.I just want to get in the Ministry's good book when Voldemort dies so I have a small chance of them not killing me the second they find out"I hissed and a look of amusement flickered across his face.

"And here I thought you were doing it for your vampire and pixie friend.Theodore and Violate"he said.

"It's Violet and she's a fairy"I snapped and he laughed.

"And here I thought you knew something about the Society of Dark Creatures.They prefer full,old-fashioned names.For example if you called Louvenia 'Lou' or 'Venia' she would probably bite you.I would be Jacob and you would be Emilia"Jake explained and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Well we aren't in the council so we aren't called that"I said,taking a step closer to him but the door opened and the wood nymph and the veela came out.

"We have made our decision.You can came in now"the wood nymph said and we made our way into the room and everybody's eyes were on us.I didn't know what time it was but I was sure that Remus was going to arrive at the Burrow before us and that wasn't going to end well.

"As Kamila told thy we have made a decision. We will side against Voldemort and his Death Eaters.I invite Emily Black to join our council and she will lead us in battle. The final battle is all we will be participating in."Louvenia said and I stood in shock for a moment.

"You want me to join?"I asked,dumbly and the wood nymph,Kamila,tightened her grip on me,as if warning me.

"It is an honour.Do thy or do thy not accept?"Louvenia asked me and I nodded.

"Okay.Emilia Black.Thy shall become a representative for your kind.You will be notified of the next meeting"She said but then she turned to the veela beside her.Wow I was going to have to learn a lot of names but Louvenia seemed to know them all.

"Belladonna,please take the elemental out" she said and for a moment I thought she was talking about me but instead Belladonna took Jake's arm and led him out of the room.

"Thy still attend Hogwarts?Yes?We will have the meetings in the Forbidden Forest so thy can attend.The Child of the Moon shall accompany thee"Louvenia said and Viola scowled.

"It's Viola"she said and Louvenia blinked,as if she was not used to being talked back to.

"Alright.Violin"she said and Viola looked as if she slapped her.

"Violin?Thats my code name?"She asked and I resisted the urge to laugh.

"Kamila,bring them wherever they please"Louvenia said and Violet gave me one last smile before Kamila grabbed my arm and everything went black.

A second later I found myself looking at the burrow,Viola on the ground beside me and a tree.A tree that was never there before.I let out a scream of surprise as Kamila came out of the tree.Straight out of the tree but then I remembered that a Wood Nymph's life source is a tree.

The others must have heard my scream because one by one people ran out.Then everything went crazy.

----------------------------------------------------A/N Hi.Thank you all so so so much for your support.It makes me so happy.Writing this is going to be harder than the past books because I can't just follow Harry but I can't wait to write more.Anyway thanks to 'FredWeasleysFiance' and 'Floplay2' for fanning.