EAT MORE CHICKEN!

Kateynn's POV

SCHOOL IS DONE. Praise the lord. We pull into the driveway. As Chris pulls in, Jesica opens the door and dives out of the moving vehicle. She gets up and starts running into the house, practically knocking over the door. 'BANG' the door slams against the wall as it opens. When the car stops, Crawford jumps out running toward the house. "What the frick Jesica!" Crawford yells. Chris and I get out of his car and walk into the house. We hear loud thumps coming from the kitchen and then hear the fringe door being yanked open. Everything that is glass starts clinking as the fridge shakes. I walk into the kitchen and see Jesica slam the fridge door close with the last slice of pizza in her hand. 

"MMMMM yummyyyy." She groans. I roll my eyes and walk into the living room to where the door is. It was a pretty big bang when the door open so I decided to check up on it. The door is still wide open so I close it. My eyes pop out of my head. 

"Shoot." I mumble. There is a gaping hole in the wall where the doorknob hit. Chris walks over and puts his arms around my waist. 

"Hi goblin." He smirks. Oh really? Goblin. You have got to be kidding me.

"Is that my new name? Goblin?" He nods. Greeat. 

"Look." I saw pointing.

"Shit. JESICA GET IN HERE." He screams in my ear. I rub my ear and glare at him. She strides in, mouth filled with pizza, hands holding her beloved pizza. 

"WHAT?! THIS PIZZA AND I WERE HAVING A MOMENT." I roll my eyes and point.

"Hmm, wow how did that get there?" She asks.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! YOU PUT A HOLE IN THE WALL!" I yell at her. She chuckles.

"Oops." She smirked.

"Oops? Are you serious? Jesica you are paying for the wall repair." She stopped smirking and frowned.

"What?! I don't have enough money for that!" Her voice rising. 

"Dude! We randomly come to these people's house, then we build them a basement, make them pay for a roof, make them breakup with their girlfriends, let them get yelled at, at school, and THEN AND THEN YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE THEM PAY FOR THE WALL YOU RUINED!?! WHAT THE FLIP IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!" I ranted. I'm losing my cool here. I'm pretty sure my eye twitched. Also I think I looked like I was going to kill someone.

---------

Chris's POV

Her eye twitched and she look MAD. I'm pretty sure someone (Jesica) is going to end up dead after this argument. I'm glad and all that Katelynn is sticking up for us, because I don't really have that much money to spend, especially on a wall that I didn't even wreck, but I really think Crawford wants Jesica alive. Katelynn raised her hand and punched Jesica in the stomach. She leaned over and gripped her stomach but regenerated quickly. She put Katelynn in a headlock but Katelynn grabbed her waist and flipped her over. Jesica coughed as the breath was knocked out of her. 

"OUCH!" She yelled. Katelynn sat down on her. Jesica could no longer move. Then Katelynn got up and walked to the kitchen. Soon after she walked back out with chicken nuggets. What in the world is she going to do? As Jesica was getting up Katelynn kneed her in the stomach and Jesica fell to the floor. She grabbed Katelynn's foot and tripped her. Katelynn fell on top of her. She laughed up until Jesica pulled her hair. At that moment I could literally see her eyes turn into something like a demon's eyes would have. She snarled and bit Jesica. Jesica clenched her teeth. She released her as Katelynn twisted her arm backwards. 

"Don't. Touch. Me. Again." Katelynn spat. Jesica poked her. Katelynn eyes flashed. She let Jesica get up. Crawford and I just watch wide-eyed as our two favorite people attempt to kill each other. I didn't know they were this good at fighting. Especially Katelynn. I mean sure she has the confidence of a tiger when it comes to comebacks and revenge and all things like that, and sure she looked tough, but I always thought she would't hurt a fly. Right now she looked as it she would kill a lion. Maybe we should interfere but I really don't want to get hurt. I mean seriously I don't think I could do anything to get them to stop. Looks like Crawf had the same idea. Katelynn and Jesica both got in a fighting stance. Katelynn twirled and kicked Jesica in the face. Jesica stumbled and ran forward. She punched at Katelynn's face but only got air as Katelynn juked her out. Jesica stopped clearly clueless until she heard Katelyn roar a fierce battle cry. They ran at each other, throwing punched and kicks like skilled ninjas. I'm not kidding when I say this, but seriously they could both be ninjas. They fought so gracefully but so deadly. A foot whizzed past my face as Jesica kicked. Katelynn bent backward and did a backhand spring. Oh my god. They are so cool! I've never seen a fight this intense, especially between two girls. I didn't know either of them could do these flips and stuff. I know how over dramatic this sounds but OH MY GOD this is so crazy! Like I can't explain how crazy this is. Katelynn flew through the air as Jesica did an ariel out of the way. It continued like this until Katelynn pinned her to the floor. Clearly she won. She picked up her chicken nuggets and shoved them into Jesica's mouth.

"EAT MORE CHICKEN STUPID." She yelled. Jesica spit out the chicken and started laughing. So did Katelynn. Crawford and I stood there slack jawed. Why are they laughing?!

"Why are you laughing?! You almost killed each other?!" They both laughed even harder. Katelynn's eyes were tearing up as she laughed. 

"Dude we do this so much at home! And you guys looked so surprised, it's hilarious!" She still laughed. I do NOT understand these people. I shake my head.