Awww

Jesica's POV

We finally got home. Butterflies still in my stomach. Crawford got out of the car first, ran over to my side, and opened it for me. 

"Thank you." I smile. He grinned, took my hand,and hefted me out of the car.

"No need to thank me, love." He replied, lacing our fingers together. We walked to the front door and he dropped my hand and stuffed them in his pockets, looking for his keys. I heard a jingle as he pulled them out and stuffed a key into the doorknob. 'Click' the keys and doorknob said as they unlocked. We walked in and I set my bag down on a dresser thing next to the doorway. 

Crawford walked to the kitchen as I walked into the living room, setting off for my bedroom to get ready for bed. I walk in and see Chris sitting on the couch, with Katelynn cuddled up on his lap. Her head rested on his chest. Chris's steady breath made Katelynn's head move, barely. I could see Chris's lips pulled up into a small smile. All I could think of was how cute and perfect they were together.

"Crawf!" I yelled/whispered. He came quietly into the living room, behind me, he put his arms around my waist. He gave me a questioning look and I pointed to Chris and Katelynn. His eyes went wide and he smiled.

"Awwww." We both whispered.  I saw his hand move to his pocket and pull out his phone. He snapped a pic and turned around to leave. I headed towards the basement, where Katelynn and I slept. As I opened the door. Crawford whispered to me, "Goodnight, lovey." He winked.

"Goodnight Crawfish." I said as I closed the door behind me.