9. Unforgiven (END)

Soora POV
--2 Months Later--

It's now November 13th. My birthday, and I think my boyfriend forgot...

I wouldn't blame him, he's been terribly busy with work nowadays, so I intentionally avoid speaking to him for a while.

It looks like he didn't even stop to eat before going to work.

I thought to myself as I looked around the room where Hoseok's clothes were thrown around and his shoes were all over the place.

I walked to the kitchen, and poured some cereal in a bowl. I grabbed my bowl and sat by the large window at the corner of my living room.

I live on the 14th floor of my apartment building so the view was quiet nice.

I finished my cereal and stayed seated for a little longer. I played with the spoon in my mouth then sighed and got up from my seat.

I went to do my usual routine in the morning. I washed my face, got dressed for a casual day today and did my hair.

Before leaving, I would always text my boyfriend, to make sure he's safe and working hard.

Usually, I would get a reply right away but this time.... Seemed different. He hadn't replied... I waited a few minutes then, of course, shrugged it off and expected him to be already at work.

He's supposed to finish at 5pm today... I'll text him again then.

I nodded to myself and went out and planned a very special day today.

I got into my car and went to somewhere I've been avoiding since that day,

The cemetery.

J-Hope POV

"Good job today guys!" I bowed to the staff and hugged the sweaty members.

"We worked so hard today, I think my legs are gonna fall off." Taehyung whined as he massaged his knees.

Jimin giggled and asked Suga to massage his shoulders.

"Guys! I need to talk to you all about the floor plane for the comeback stage it'll take only a few minutes!" Our manager yelled out from his office.

"Ne~~!" W all whined out and dragged our feet to his office.

--A Few Minutes Later--

It was finally time to leave the practice room. We ended up talking to our manager about our comeback stage for longer then we thought.

"Ok guys, i'm gonna go visit my sister. I'll call you guys when I get home."

"Ne! Don't stay out too late!" They all said in sync and I went out.

I got into my car and rested my head on the steering wheel, Why do I feel like I'm forgetting something?

I started the car and drove off.

I arrived, soon after, to the cemetery. I walked down the row of tombstone and noticed somebody at my sister's.

The lady was crying and seemed to be holding a gift of some sort.

I walked towards the lady and realized it was Soora, sobbing at my sister's grave.

She sat beside the tombstone and leaned her head on it. 

I rushed to her and knelled in front of her. Soon, I pulled her to my embrace.

"Why are you crying? It'll hurt Jiwoo to see you cry like that..." I held her to my chest tightly and hugged her like never before.

"H--Hoseok" she stuttered under her tears. I pulled away from the hug and caressed her cheek.

"I love you...." she said to me under her tears. I looked into her eyes and saw her eyes become red and puffy.

"I know.... I love you too." I brought her back to my chest and hugged her tightly.

At that moment, I felt the warmth of my sister's touch. I felt her hand patting my head as I hugged Soora.

I felt like I could see her smile and her hand waving goodbye.

"Soora, Jiwoo is happy to see you here.... Now, she can rest in piece."

"I'm-im sorry... Hoseok... It's all my fault..."

"No it isn't. You couldn't have done anything to change this. I will always love you, even if you sent Jiwoo to paradise. At least now, my one and only sister can be happy and at peace."

She pulled away softly and looked into my eyes.

"I love you so much Hoseok." She caressed my cheek and I grabbed her hand softly.

I stared into her eyes and soon started to tear up.

"Happy birthday Soora."

---------------------
Authors Note:

IM SOOOOO SORRRYYYY!!! I had like a mini hiatus for a few day and I felt sooooo bad that I didn't update for u guys!!! Please forgive me lol.

So what do u guys think of the last chapter?!!? How you all felt nice after reading this tear filled ending!

Love you all forever and always,

Xoxo Me