4. Pink Umbrella

J-Hope POV

Today was my last day before going back to work. It was 10:24pm and I had just gotten out of the house for a walk.

I walked along the sidewalk, under all the light rain and thought about her again.

When she would smile it's like the sun would shine. I miss you Jiwoo.... My beloved sister.

I arrived to a park and sat at the near bench, right under a street light. I put my head back and felt my tears as they ran down my cheek.

"I wonder, where are you now....?"

"I'm right here." My eyes widened as I heard a response. I lifted my head up and immediately saw Soora standing with an umbrella in her hands.

She sat beside me and held the umbrella on top of us both.

"You were asking about her weren't you?"

I didn't have the strength to answer so I put my head back once again and closed my eyes, letting a tear drop one last time.

I felt a hand on my cheek. The hand was so cold and felt fragile. I lifted my head again and opened my eyes slowly.

I looked right into Soora's eyes and saw tears fall down her cheek. I also noticed that I was not crying anymore.

"Let me take your tears away... Hoseok, I love you."

*

Then, I woke up.

I sat up, flustered by my stupid dream. I felt my face, where her hand was and felt tears. Dried up tears all over my cheeks.

Why did I wish she was really here...?

I ruffled my hair and sighed.

My room was still dark and the only light that was cracking through was from the windows.

I got up from my bed and opened the curtains. I looked outside of our dorm and remembered that I'm going back to work today.

"Hoseok~! Get dressed we have to leave in 10!" Jin yelled out from his room.

"Alright! One second!" I went to my closet and picked out my dance cloths.

I wore, a baggy white T and black sweatpants with my white baseball shoes.

I walked out of my room and put on my black mask. I had not eaten anything so decided to go to the kitchen and make a ham sandwich before we left.

After using my cooking skills, I picked up the sand which and held it in my mouth as I put my earphones in.

"Let's go guys!" I yelled out before pressing play.

"Here!" Taehyung and Jimin yelled out. Everyone put on their shoes and we all made our way out to the BigHit van.

"I'm gonna miss this house!" Jungkook pouted.

"Me too.." Taehyung agreed and we all nodded.

Song Reco: Butterfly (Audio)

As we drove down the streets, rain started to fall. I began to think about my dream.

--FlashBack--

"Let me take your tears away... Hoseok, I love you."

--FlashBack End--

I shook my head and smacked my forehead, making everybody in the van stare at me.

I laughed awkwardly and turned my head to the window. I looked out and suddenly saw a familiar figure, walking down the side walk holding a pastel pink umbrella.

 I looked out and suddenly saw a familiar figure, walking down the side walk holding a pastel pink umbrella

I watched as the girl became farther and farther in the distance.

I immediately knew,

It's her.

I don't know what came over me but I almost instantly yell out,

"Stop the van!" it made the driver pull over in a rush and everybody turn to me.

"Are you ok hyung??" Jungkook asked and everybody waited for my response.

"I'll meet you guys at the studio soon... Sorry" Without another word I ran out of the car. Practically sprinting to the girl.

I put my head up and ran as fast as I could, the only thing on my mind was,

Run Run Run

As, I saw the familiar figure again I ran past her and stopped immediately, turned my body right around and panted.

I looked up at her and stared in her widened eyes. I chuckled and gave her a smirk,

"Surprised?" She walked up to me and looked up at me with her shinning eyes,

"Nope."

At this moment, time stopped.

I leaned in and closed my eyes while I held her neck and pulled her softly towards me. The sudden warmth on my lips, my heart beating as one with hers.

Rain dropping softly onto her pink umbrella and rolling down to hit my shoulder. Her hair perfectly falling onto my hand, that held her beautiful neck.

I felt a smile find itself to our lips. As I backed away, I watched as she opened her eyes and I immediately whispered to myself.....

"I think you just sharpied my heart." I leaned my forehead onto hers.

"Remember, even a sharpie can be washed away..."

----------

Author's Note:

A beautiful rainy dream and a beautiful rainy reality.... But remember everything permanent does vanish with time.... Will Soora do the same?

Love you guys,

Xoxo Me