6. Park

J-Hope POV

I was of course at work, for the 2nd month this year. It feels nice to be busy and going again.

"Alright guys lets take a break!" I shouted out and all the members collapsed to the ground.

I chuckled and joined them. We all panted and whined at how hard the dance was and some of us just laughed it off.

"Alright, 30 minutes, then we get back to practice. Everyone good with that?!"

"Ne~~! (Yes)" they all said in sync and I decided to surprise them with some drinks.

I put on my baseball cap and my white nike mask. "I'm going to get stuff, be back soon!"

"Alright, bye hyung!" Jungkook yelled out. I closed the door behind me and walked calmly down the street to a convenience store.

I picked up 7 instant ramens and some ice cream cones. 3 chocolate, 2 vanillas, 1 butterscotch and 1 mint.

"Is that all for today sir?"

"Yeah that's all." I payed the cashier and grabbed the plastic bag that was handed to me.

"Have a nice day."

"Thank you." I bowed thank you and walked to the front door.

As I opened the door a girl with long brown hair bumped into me. Her earphones fell to the ground and she ended up scraping her hand at the floor.

"Oh shit! Sorry!" I kneeled down and picked up her earphones.

"Crepe." At that second, I looked up at her and saw her face clearly.

"Sharpie!" I laughed and smiled to her. She smiled back and took the earphones out of my hand.

"Well, how's my boyfriend doing? Aren't you supposed to be working?"

"So tired and we got a 30 minutes break so I'm buying food for the guys.!" I said as I lifted the bag up and put it bag down.

"Ouu nice!" She giggled and held my free hand. She intertwined it with mine and laughed.

She bought what she wanted from the connivence store and we both walked to a park nearby.

We sat together a brown wooden bench. Her head rested on my shoulder and the silence was beautiful.

We watched the scenery and said nothing, the beauty that we see, with the colorful leafs spread out all over the floor was enough words.

"Hoseok...." I looked over to Soora who seemed uneasy.

"Yeah..."

"Do you love me?" I smiled at her questions and turned back to look in front of me. I nodded and said confidently yea.

"I love you... But, why? You know I love you already and all.. And you have been acting strange lately. Do you have something to tell me?"

I looked at her and saw her eyes tear up. "Hoseok, I did it."

I froze at my seat. I knew exactly what she was talking about.

"What?"

She started to sob in her hands and said muffled through, "I was the one driving that night.... I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

She cried in her hand over and over again, refusing to look me in the eye.

"Soora, Soora! Look at me dammit!" She was startled and put her head up to look straight in my eyes.

I stared and saw nothing but darkness.

She did it, she really did it.....

"Love really does make you blind." I said to myself, my heart beating loudly, my mind going crazy.

I stood up from the bench and took off my hat in anger. I swung it to the ground and crouched to the floor.

Tears fell down to the floor as I ruffled my hair in confusion.

"You-you were the driver?" I looked up at her, who was crying her eyes out in her hands.

I got up and grabbed her wrist. I pulled her up aggressively and looked in her eyes.

She was terrified and continued to sob. "You were the driver!? Answer me!!"

"Yes!!! I was the driver who killed your sister!!" I let go of her and she fell to the ground.

"I can't believe this..... I actually fell...."

I yelled out to the sky and tear couldn't stop. "You were playing a game with me weren't you? You never loved me! This! This right here is all because of your guilt! You murderer!"

I walked away with my head down and couldn't stop crying. I didn't look back and I suddenly felt a weight on my back.

"No, it wasn't a lie. I love you! I love you so much! Please forgive me! I cry every night to fix what I had done! Please forgive me...!"

I turned around and she crouched to the floor, holding her knees.

I crouched as well and couldn't help but cry. I put my arm on her shoulder and pulled her towards me.

I embraced her.

"I love you Hoseok. I love you so much." She screamed into my shirt.

"I love you too Soor, me too...."

As I embraced her, I felt her every move. Her quivering hands, her violently beating heart and even her clouded mind.

I embraced her into my heart, hoping that this was all a dream but it wasn't. This was the reality of things.

--A few Minutes Later--

"The first woman I ever fell in love with.... Killed my.... But somehow, I still love her."

The guys were all silent as Soora sat beside me. I held her hand tightly and looked up at that guys who were in shock.

Suddenly, Jimin stood up. Anger written all over his face, he stomped toward me and punch me.

"Are you crazy?!!?! She's a killer!!!! How can you still love her!? She killed your sister!!! You idiot!!"

I fell to the floor and he went on top of me and punched me again.

He began to cry as he punched me once again. The guys ran to stop him and held him down as I got up and stood beside Soora.

"I won't forgive her..... But I will love her."

--------------------
Author's Note:

Woop woop, the most intense chapter! Not really but yeah! Lol hope you guys enjoyed. Comment, vote and keep reading my beautiful, "Unforgiven"

Love you guys,

Xoxo Me