3. Crepes

J-Hope POV 

"Hoseok, get up~~! Today's our last day of our vacation!"

I opened the door and saw Jimin who got startled by me.

I chuckled and ruffled his hair, "It went by quick...."

He nodded and smiled. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and we both walked to the kitchen.

We saw everyone having breakfast and watching spongebob except for our smarty pants Namjoon.

"You know that show makes you stupid?" He implied while taking a big bite out of his food.

"That's why Taehyung is watching it." Jimin said and Taehyung threw a pillow at him.

"Ya! This punk!" Jimin went to tackle Taehyung and I walked to Suga who was half awake on the couch.

I stayed silent and watched SpongeBob with everyone, when I started to zone out.

I remembered the memories of my sister and how beautiful her dear smile was.

Jiwoo.....

A tear rolled down my cheek and immediately wiped it away, thinking that nobody had seen me.

I, then, felt something bump my head. As I look up, I see Jin holding a Kleenex box.

"Don't hold them back.. It's ok." I weakly smiled and took a few tissues.

"Thanks Jin."

--A Few Hours Later--

"Guys! Hurry up! I want go buy stuff before it gets dark!"

"Alright! Are we all here?!" We gathered around jungkook.

"Yea." Taehyung answered.

Jungkook opened the door and rushed out, we all followed behind him.

As we were driving to the mall, in Jin's Jeep, I was getting hungry.

We made it to the mall and I told the guys I was going to grab something to eat.

We all separated into groups except for me.

Song Reco: Coffee - BTS

I was walking along the mall and saw a familiar lady at the cafe I was going to.

I walked inside and glanced at the lady.

It's her.

She was alone, sitting by the large window. Rays of the sun laying right onto her brown hair.