Chapter 13 (Part 2)

(AN: No more chapters after this will be two parts. There was just so much going on that I had to split them up. The next few will be longer than the rest because the story is about to wrap up in a few chapters. I almost don't want to end it but I have exams in two weeks so I need to study like crazy! As most of you know Ive entered All for Wade into the watty awards and I'm kinda hoping Ill get some where with this story so Vote Vote like crazy! :)  Also, I'm making this into a series, So Pm me or Comment with who you'd like the next story to be about. Massen, Kale, Noah, Kash or Paisley. :) alrighty on to part two!)

Abilene Mckeadies POV

Was my dad insane? There was no way I was ready to run this pack, let alone in two days! Yea

most defiantly he has gone insane. Last night Reilly busted in the room right after my dads

announcement, I didn't even have time to react. I stood there like I was stupid. I had spent days

upon months planning what I would say to him when I saw him and I stood there completely

dumbfounded.

'Abi, quit you've had a lot to deal with these past few days. I love you.'

Lee's voice sent calming waves through my body, that was one thing I had never expected. I never

thought Id have someone who would make me feel the way I did when I met him.

'Love you too Lover boy.' I thought back. I could feel him smile. Weird hu? yeah I know apparently

Mates could feel these kinds of things. Lee had given up so much to be with me. I still found my self

wondering when he was going to run back to his playboy life.He had it all, Power, Money  and

countless women at his beck and call. Something changed tho, I think it might have to do with that

little boy sitting in his lap.

"Abi can I talk to you?" Derek said from behind me.

that man was ungodly fast, I could never sense when he was around me and that bothered me a

little bit but knowing that he was on my side made me feel good.

"Sure, whats up?" I asked as we walked into the other room.

"How are you?"

"Well considering Ive come back to where I had sworn never to come back to, Im doing good." I smiled a little.

"No one has suspected about Wade?" he questioned.

"Not that I know of. Its just us that know..... How's Ellie?" I didn't want to ask but I needed to, even tho

she is the worst person I know, she was still my twin.

"She Just had her baby an hour ago, Reilly has went M.I.A. They had a fight once the baby was born and he left."

I gave him a weird look.

"Why?"

"He wanted a son."

Realization hit me. He didn't know wade was his Son.

"She had a girl?'

This time Derek Snorted.

"No she had cow. Yes she had a girl, Abi. That's something else I need to talk to you about."

yeah I felt stupid, but with everything going on who could blame me.

"What?"

"I think you need to have Lee with you ok, call him in." he answered calmly.

'Lee, Derke needs to speek with us, Were in the library.'

'ok'  is all he thought back to me. Something tells me he already knows what is going on. Sneaky Jackass.

after a few minutes Lee walked in the door. His hair was all messed up and his clothes were

thrown in different directions.

"you ok speed racer?" Derek asked laughing.

"My son is the fastest little kid I know. I had to get your son to help me catch him."

Derek Laughed, Of coarse Lee would enlist the help of my future Beta.

'Ok so are you going to tell me what is going on? Cause I have a feeling that My jackass of a mate already knows." I crossed my arms and cocked an eyebrow.

"Ellie, Lost too much blood during delivery. With Reilly M.I.A we cant use the mate bond to help her through this. She....wants you to take her daughter." Derek gestured toward Lee and I.

Lee smiled a little bit and looked at me.

"It will be a little more work, but I think we can do it. Besides She looks just like you Abilene. we'll have a daughter." he said it completely calm like he had already thought it through.

"You've seen her! havent you! why didnt you tell me?" I yelled at him.

"Abi, you were exhausted. You needed sleep, Ellie wasn't even there. Derek brought me the baby and honestly Abilene if I had thought you would have had a problem with it I would have told him no."

"That's where you and Wade were this morning." I wasn't yelling anymore, I was more shocked.

Neither of them couldn't say anything because I interrupted them.

"Where is she?"

I hadn't seen him walk over to the couch with blankets all over it. Seriously I needed to keep paying

attention. this whole spacing out thing is not working out for me.

"Over there." Lee said pointing toward my uncle.

I walked over and stood by Derek, The baby had red hair like mine, Eye's just like mine. If i hadn't

known that she was my sister's child she could pass as mine.

"Pick her up." Lee motioned toward her. I hesitated but picked her up. she was soft and warm. I

couldn't get over how much she looked like me. I wonder if her wolf would look like mine when she

shifted. I sat down on the couch with the baby in my lap. Could I do this? Could I raise a baby and

love her, knowing that I hated the man who made her?

"Yes." Derek said aloud. he also could read peoples thoughts. I swear that man had the weirdest abilities.

"How do you know that?" I asked without even looking away from the baby.

"You love Wade."

That caused me to look right at him.

"What's her name?' Lee asked from beside me.

"Katy"

I looked directly at Lee. Kathrine was my middle name.

"Who named her?"

"Ellie."

Now I understood why Reilly left. He didn't want a daughter that reminded him of me. None the less one with my name.

" OK, Derek. I'll keep her." I had no idead why I said it but I did. Something felt right holding her here

with me, Like we were a family. No matter how many twists my life has taken me I wouldn't change

anything. Right now I had my family and my Mate.

(AN: so what do you guys think??? Something is still going to happen to Reilly and Abi will talk to Ellie so expect great things lol :) Comment, Vote and Fannnn! Please :))