Chapter 8

(AN: I have the most amazing fans ever! I love you! :) This story has only been up for a week and it already has 5,055 reads! you don't know how happy that makes me. OK so in this chapter things are a little more comfortable with Lee and Abi, so Massen decides to take them out and loosen things up a bit. :) Oh and Thank you hiccup for your ideas :) lol)

Oh and the song attatched, your supposed to play when I tell you! :) its for added effect.

Chapter 8

Abilene's POV.

So its been a few days and my dead line is getting closer, but for once I'm not dreading it like I was.

Lee does something to me that I cant explaine. Ive never felt this way, not even with Reilly. Ya know,

come to think of it...Lee is probably the hottest guy I've seen. Just thinking about it puts a smile to my lips.

 through out the day he's been in and out periodically, but always talking to me making sure im

OK in my mind. I don't know where it all changed but it was most likely the day I saw him with my

son. Our son, its weird now saying that; I had no problem at all saying that anymore.

*Flash Back (2 days earlier)

"hey Little man, would you get me the butter out of the fridge?" Lee asked Wade. With delight on his face he skipped to the fridge and got the butter for lee.

"Sure, what we makin?" he asked in his adorable tone.

"Pancakes. Mommy isnt feeling well so were gonna make her breakfast." a smile reached his

cheek's. Really I wasn't sick I just wanted to see how Lee would be with wade and to my surprise...

He was acting like a father would with his son, Like Wade was his biologically.

I think thats what made me realize that this wasnt a mistake like I had thought.

"Wanna help?" he asked.

"Yesssss" Wade said jumping up and down.

Lee picked wade up and held him on his hip for a minute like he was testing out his fatherly skills.

"Your not going to leave us, are you?" wade asked. I found myself holding my breath.

"No buddy, I'm not." he instantly said.

I breathed.

"Can I call you daddy?"

a pause. then a giant smile crossed Lee's face.

"I would like that, Wade."

wade clapped his hands, Lee sat him on the counter and started making pancakes.

*End of Flash Back

Lee and I were sitting on the couch watching a movie when Massen stormed through the door. He

gave us a strange look and I looked down, completely forgetting how we were sitting. I had one leg

swung over his and our fingers were laced together on his lap. A cute shit eating grin fell across

Massen's face.

"Were going out." he said as he slid into the brown recliner

"We don't have anyone to watch Wade." Lee said before I could even answer.

"I got this, Bro. Have a little faith."

"who?" I asked cocking an eyebrow. I knew the other Boys had business with my father tonight so..who else could their be?