Chappy 6

Don't own this shit!! Rightful owner is hiro mashima or something like that. Fucking disclaimer.
Anyway
Enjoy the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Year XXXX

"Void Dragons Space Fist" murmured a boy that looked about 4 years old while hitting a boulder that was as big as a 2 story house with his fists that were covered in a diamond blue Aura. He destroyed it and went to the next boulder that was apperently lined up.
"Void Dragons time Talon" this time the spiky blond haired boy had this Aura around his feet up to his knees.
The boy had blue eyes that could be mistaken as the sky on a clear summer day. The Blond kicked the boulder high up in the air and crouched down.
"Void Dragons cutting wing" as soon as those words left his mouth, he jumped up and destroyed the boulder with his arms in the same Aura.
While in midair, he pumped his lungs with air as if ready to spit something out. A diamand blue magic circle appeared infront of his mouth which was touching his middle and pointer finger. 'Void Dragons howling roar' he chanted in his head and flicked his arm, as if blowing a kiss. A deadly kiss.
Boom
As soon as tte dust cleared up, the 4 whiskered boy was standing on a crater that could easily fit 10 dragons.
"Good work chibi, but you still have a long road before you!" Said a female voice, not even trying to hide her proud face
"Kaa-san!! I'm not a chibi!! I may be 4 physically but I'm ten mentally" naruto said with a pout. "I told that the Void controls time and space"
"Mou... your mean Ophis-sensei!"
"No!! Call me kaa-san please!!! Gomenasai!" the Void dragon emperor pleaded to her son in all but blood and hugged him in her human form. Which is actually weird cause her human form looks like a black haired loli girl with the same height of the 4 year old Naruto Uzumaki. But she wasn't always so small, unlike the first time Naruto met her.

Flashback

'Kuuki.... you awake?"
'Sure kit' the big black fox said. ;p
'Where do you think I should go? Now that I escaped the Village and left a blood clone'
'Honestly... I think we should leave this world, this dimension or Realm to be precise!'
'How do you think are we supposed to do that??'
'Easy, we are going to create a portal with your eyes and my chakra. My Father told me about a world with magic, a similar power to our own!'
'Really?? That would be great!! How do we open it?'
'Well we need to go to the middle of the ocean north - east from here. After that, you leave the rest to me!'
'Sure'

XXX

In the middle of the Ocean 10000 kilometers from land away.

"Phew... nice workout. So.... what now?" Naruto said out loud.
'You.... call a.... 100000 feet sprint.... above water..... a FREAKING WORKOUT??? *sigh*
Anyway. I'll open the portal now, buy there could be some problems like arriving at a different times or entering dimensions near our destination. So make about three blood clones'
'Sure'
'Blood clone technique' Naruto thought. Little Naruto learned not to scream the names of your technique since its just dumb to call your technique in front of a potential enemy.
'OK I opened the portal. Now let's go find that Fairy tale of yours'
'If I can't find it, then let's just make our own!!'
'You never cease to amaze me kit.
Time to begin our endless adventure'
'YEAH'
Naruto looked one last time to the horizon behind him. He smiled at the setting sun.
After Naruto entered the portal, it split into three passage ways like the Fox stated. The two clones and original took their respective portals and passed through excitedly. Blood clone 1 met the Void Dragon empress Ophis , blood clone two went to Edolas and real naruto went to earthland in X771. After the real naruto arrived at his destination he received a new power within him...all thanks to kuuki of course. They received the memories of the clone that met Ophis and was shocked because it happened in mere seconds but it gave naruto his abilities as a dragon slayer and more. He learned a lot of history and politics about this world, apperently it is not allowed to kill. Naruto squeeled like a fan girl of the prospect of living in this peaceful world but his assumptions were false. After passing the gate naruto was extremely tired and lost a lot of chakra....... well, dimension hopping wasn't meant for mortals but since he was technically a primordial god through kuuki.... it was OK. It was shocking tho that kuuki was standing as the highest being in the food chain of the Greece mythology.... or so she says, Naruto just said and I quote ' What the fuck is Greece mythology??'
Anyway this story is for another time.
After about 1 hour of wandering he was captured by slave dealers and he couldn't do a thing because of chakra exhaustion. Naruto simply played as a scared kid to make things interesting for when he escape.
Deception was a ninja's strongest weapon after all .
Little did Naruto know that he would meet other slaves. He simply decided to lay low and let his mind search through his memories with Ophis....
His true mother.