Your Adventure has just begun

How you all doin ;p Who else think the picture above is cute? And get ready for a surprise. But no spoiling now so just read on ;p.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Running above water in a remarkable speed
Naruto's POV

Phew finally gone........ but I somehow feel sorry for Shiina and Sasuke since they'll be trying to find a blood clone of mine in the akatsuki. 'It was a good choice and since your going back...... are you going to fairy tail?" "Of course I will but I'll change my name there to Shuichi Blank."
"Why Shuichi? Naruto is perfectly fine right?" "I've got plenty of reasons for that question Kuuki-chan.
First of all...... Erza, and Mira are probably there and I don't wanna get in the way of her love for Jellal and second of all..... its the name tou-san gave me when I was still there and got trained the fairy magic by Mavis and lost magic by the Rival of the apocalypse dragon. I've been their Foster son for 8 years.

( If you all think of the question: how did Naruto meet Erza if he has been trained by a dragon for 8 years, aren't they supposed to be extinct 400 years ago? No and yes. Why u ask? I'll tell you soon enough. But can you all guess?)

And it means Group one...... always wanting to be in a group of friends and never be alone: Shu.
And always aiming to be the best, the strongest, the first, the number one: Ichi.
That makes my name............
Shuichi"

Blood Naruto's POV

I waited in front of the gates since I know they would try and follow me .......... The problem is that I'm just a blood clone from boss. Oh there they come........... let's see. Jiji kakashi-sensei and his team......... looks like rookie 9 are here too and........... shiina.

Normal POV.

'Sending Itachi off was the best idea since Sasuke is here' the 1/16 of kuuki's chakra said (thought). Yes, Naruto gave the blood clone some of kuuki's chakra as well. Tho not as strong as the original but still stronger than the nine tails. 'Yup u said it Kuuki-chan' Naruto said (thought).
Until now rookie 9 and there sensei's
And the Sandaime (3rd Hokage) arrived. "Naruto...... why?" Asked Sakura. "How bout you guess?" Naruto said coldly. "Onii-chan....... *sob* is mom and *sob* dad dead?" Shiina asked. "No...... in fact they're still alive. I'll show you" naruto said and walked to his sister.a everyone was very cautious since he would become a rouge ninja. As Naruto was standing in front of his shocked sister, he made hand signs faster than a Kage which made everyone look at him in awe. The idiot dead last in the academy is showing off. After finishing his 13 seals for the technique Naruto then yelled
Fuin release: verge of death
(Made that up :p)
Naruto touched his sister on the neck and the namikaze family came out. Which shocked everyone.
"But I must take back my words sandaime-sama. This man never was controlled by orochimaru. Everything he did to me was not fake. The neglect the hate.... just everything. Ask them this when they wake up: do I have a sibling. They'll most likely forget about me" they All flinched at those words.
"But naruto-kun.... the akatsuki are after the tailed beasts and you have the nine tails inside of you!!"
Naruto ignored the remark of the Sandaime.
"Goodbye konoha" naruto said
And left in a white flash shocking everyone,unknown to them, a spy watched the whole ordeal.

XXX

"Phase 1 of the plan has begun"
A dark voice said.

XXX

Naruto's POV

Sigh
Why can't things go right for once.
"Well I didn't expect it to be easy but this is just ridiculous!!"
It's like Kami-sama doesn't want me to leave this dimension.
" Well.... since the gate is locked for 3 more years.... I guess you can only wait. But how they made us know about it is just terrible and a bit low...... scratch that!!! The way they sent this message to us is a laughing stock. I think kami-sama has a weird sense of humor"
Not weird but desastrous Kuuki-chan.
I mean a freiking stone slab with an apology that it can't be opened up for 3 more years. what should I do till then? It's not like I can just go back.
" I have an idea and it will benefit us greatly!"
'What do ya have in mind Kuuki-chan?'
"Since your my jinjuuriki. There will be a time where we have to merge your dojutsu's together to get a red rinnegan with 3 tomoes per ring. In other words, you'll get the mother eye of all dojutsu's. The process lasts three years but since you were busy I couldn't find the time. But it seems that your lucky the portal doesn't open up for three more years"
'That's so Damm awesome!! What do I have to do, I mean my blood clone is really busy right know and I'm doing nothing!'
" Well all you need to do is to meditate on top of water but that would take 5 years to complete the eye. To shorten the time you need to hover on top of water to increase your concentration at gathering chakra and spiritual chakra. There's a catch later on but I don't know it since my first jinjuuriki, the sage of six paths never lived that long for me to find out. You already have immortality so that doesn't count."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'NANI!!!! I'M FRICKIN IMMORTAL???"
"Yes but you can deside when you want to die. As easy as that. Well the immortal thing is actually also my fault"
'Oh my Kami-sama... what a relief. Can I change my age appearance as well?'
"Well no, but you stop aging at 21 years of age. Anyway Let's get started"
'Sure, let's do it!!'