meeting a ghost

The blonde child appears yaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!
.............. no?
Ok T^T

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal POV.

"Your Blank?????" Yamato said in disbelief. "Yup" naruto said happily.
" *sigh* let me guess, your asigned to protect the Uchiha right?" "Yup......
But since I'm finally free of the job thx to you......... I can finally leave Konoha!!!" The Blond boy said happily.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" please come say that again. I think my ears won't accept what it heard right know." Kakashi asked nicely. "I said that I'm leaving this place....... joke ;p" Naruto said.

Naruto's POV.

'Well I at least hope it was a joke but then again........ I miss you...................
All of you...... I wanna go back but I can't just yet'

Flashback
4 and a half years after Naruto was born

'Geez learning the hiraishin is really hard and the rasengan to top it of..... but at least I learned it now and can leave this wicked place.' I've made a blood clone to take the beatings from now on until I come back.

Normal POV.

Naruto has been travelling for a bit now........ let's see, about 6 months. He soon found an island that was apperently called Tenrojima. He entered it and found a big building........ destroyed. the books said that two Guilds faught and annihilated each other to the extent for paying the price of being forgotten.' What a unique story...... "kuuki-chan, u sense that?" Naruto asked. "Mhmm it's very weird, it feels like a ghost watching you, but then again it's as if it's still alive...." Kuuki answered 'I have one explanation for this...' Naruto started.

"I may can't see you but...... I still sense you...... your scared........ really scared" '.............................' "your talking to me? Tho there's no words, I still understand you. U ask me how I know your scared, well let's just say it's what I can sense in everybody and probably because I'm just like you. A living being whose existence was totally ignored forgotten and neglected. question tho" '............................' "was this once your guild and were u once mortal, well immortal in a body of a human being?" '......................'
" am I really smart for my age? I bet you were smarter and from what you said.......... you truly were Immortal.......... an immortal can only be killed by another Immortal or a curse........ It is the only explanation, well one more question. '..................' "what's your name? Mine is Senju Naruto and I'm currently finding a new home"
'.................' "Mavis Vermilion...... The founder of Fairy Tail and your saying that if I'd join them I can see and hear you???? Awesome!!! I'll do just that then. Yay finally a friend."

Mavis POV

He's a really interesting Kid and smart. But I'm still curious of how he can sense me but I'll ask him that later."well I'll travel with you. Know let's go to the land of fiore and to Fairy tail!!!" "Hai" he said. Kyaaa he's so cute........ wait did I just fall in love? With a five year old......... well I'll tell him that when he's 12.

End of Flashback

Naruto's POV

'After killing Orochimaru and annihilating the reancarnation jutsu from the world, I'm so gonna leave this place'. I walked back inside Tazuna-san's house and went to another dreamless sleep. After the wave mission, we were qualified to become chunnins after accomplishing the exams of course......... not that I needed to join but after going through the back of my mind, I came to a conclusion that Orochimarh might be there since I know he's searching for new bodies to in habitat like a freaking snake but who am I kidding........ Some unknown people of another dimension? Well anyway since there are sound ninjas here which aren't normaly in the chunnin exams I came to the conclusion that he's aiming for sasuke and while he's at it....... killing the third Hokage. "Naru-kun ...... are you sure you'll be safe?" "Yes I'm sure I'm safe....... I can't let this chance slide...... I'll kill that beast and go back to her!!!" I hope she's safe. Shit I'm doubting her skills. But still......... I wonder if she's Ok even after losing Jellal and Rob-jii.