Mission to wave country

Bruh I know it's too soon but............. oh well
Who should I pair Naruto with?

Ino.

Sakura.

Fuu.

Girl Haku.

Sera (daughter of Princess Sara/ movie 4).

Koyuki (snow princess/same age).

Oc (red long hair like Kushina/ her name is Chigusa Uzumaki/ Shiina Uzumaki's Rival).

Or Shiina(not related by blood to Naruto but her parents are still the one that gave birth to her) Forbidden love :):):):):):) :p

And I won't be pairing him with Hinata since I made them go for each other in my other fanfic.

Btw the pic above is Yamato and instead of subscribe pls Comment or Vote Thx.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day
Normal POV

Naruto was walking towards the academy soon after he woke up. 'That idiot father, who does he think he is: sure he's the forth Hokage and the yellow flash but I'm already sure that I'm faster than him' Naruto thought. He was so deep in thought that he didn't recognised who he bumped into. "Hey Watch out...... oh sorry Naru-nii" Shiina said. 'Did she just call me brother....... no don't be fooled Naruto, she's just doing this because of minato' Naruto rejected Shiina's apology. Passing his sister with an emotionless face, Naruto proceeded to his class where he would meet his sensei. After an hour of being the Victim of the BIG HEADED JUTSU, Iruka finally finished his speech and announced the teams. "Team 1........ team 7: Uchiha Sasuke, Haruno Sakura, Namikaze Shiina and Nami.." Naruto interrupted "wait stop Iruka-sensei...... it's not Namikaze anymore, that name is......... anyway it's Senju Naruto, I received permission from Danzo-san for changing my last name. It will be announced tomorrow actually, but I want that family name as quickly as possible gone" "wait why do....... nevermind..... Senju Naruto." The class started to whisper about the last name. Sakura and Sasuke were confused and Shiina was angry. After hours of waiting....... Kakashi finally arrived. " my first expression of you..... *looks at everyone*.......... Boring and cliché. Meet me at the Roof now" the former anbu member shunshind away in a smoke, soon after everybody left for the rooftop. When everyone was gone, Naruto Hiraishind to the roof and was gone in a black flash.

At the roof

" N...Na...Naruto-nii, since when did you arrive here..... I know you left the classroom after everyone did!!" "Nothing worth mentioning" 'if that impresses you then at least accept my existence idiot father' Naruto thought. They all shrugged and went on with the introduction. "Okay now let's introduce ourselves" Kakashi said. "And what should we say about ourselves" Sakura asked. *Mental facepalm* 'pls become more mature fangirl' Naruto thought. " how bout your name, hobbies likes dislikes and your dream for the Future." Kakashi explained. "Well the you go first sensei" Shiina said.

"My name is Hatake Kakashi, as for my hobbies mhm I guess I........." "*cough* reading porn *cough*" Naruto interrupted. "...... ahem, my likes and dislikes are none......." "*cough*porn books *cough*" Kakashi hit Naruto's head and continued. "And as for my dream for the future.... don't have any, probably achieved when I was young." Kakashi finished. All of them anime fell. "Well your turn pinky."

"Hai, my name is Haruno Sakura my hobbies are *looks at Sasuke and giggles* my likes are *looks at Sasuke and squeels* and my dream for the Future is *looks at Sasuke and gets an eternal nosebleed*"