DOES THIS MEANS ANYTHING TO U!!!

One day after school, I was alone at home, Avan mostly used to came home late and Brandon would be home any minute. I was hell bored, after making the dinner I figured and finishing my English essay I figured I should clean the house , because the whole place was a mess, after re-arranging the kitchen cabinets and vacuuming the whole place I moved to shelves and closets , I figured I should start with my mine first , since it was obviously the most cluttered , half way through I reached the drawer, where Brandon used to put Ids and memberships and other paper work , I had never felt the need to open this one but now that I had nothing else to do I thought ‘why not?’. I tried to open it but I was locked , a few days back Brandon changed his key chains and he left a bunch of them on dressing table , I thought I should try those , I was curious now , what could it have been? why did he left the need to look it’ the 5th key opened it and  was stunned . It took few minutes for everything to sink in but when it did I was bewildered, I was startled I was dismayed. My heart started to beat like crazy. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. There were two guns there, one was smaller than other and loads of cash, other than that there were multiple ids and passports all with different names.

Brandon was a national in 6 countries. Not were there his passports there but Avan’s too.

All i could think was,

‘Brandon isn’t who he says he is, our relationship is built  on  pure lies, how could he do this to me, I’m being lied to. How could Brandon do this to me, is his real name even Brandon or was it just another lie...’ I was absolutely bewildered, betrayal washed over me. This was beyond my worst nightmare. It took me minutes to compose myself.

Once i was done freaking out, I got patient , I get calm in crisis , one of the perks of having absentee parents.

I took both the guns and put those in my purse , I counted all the passports , all together there were 10

4 Brandon’s and 6 Avan’s.

And 14teen ids

8 Brandon’s and 7 Avan’s.

I put those in my purse and called Brandon .

My voice was shaky and hands were covered with cold sweat. I counted to 10 in my heat and breathed slowly in and out.

“Hello?”

“Hey babe. Howz u?”

“Hey. Yeah I was  wondering when will u be back from work?”

“I don’t know , the boss is giving me a hard time here, I’m trying to finish it as soon as I can . I’ll be back till 8.”

“Oh okay , I’m waiting for you”

“I love you”

“I love you”

“Okay . Bye see ya.”

“Okay , see ya.”

 I checked the clock, it was half past 5, I still had time. I drove to Lees as soon as I can, lucky for me she was home.

“Hey”

“ Oh heeeey , I didn’t knew you were coming you, Sup?”

“Nothing lees listen , your house is pretty secure , right?”

“Yea__aah”

“Listen ,you know how I left home and stuff, I have some jewellery and I didn’t know where to keep it so yeah umm can you keep it safe_ Brandon’s place isn’t the safest place in Miami, you know”

“Yeah , you know , my mom has a locker inside her cupboard , you can put it there.”

“Okay thanks”