Still Alive

My eyes slowly opened. I moaned out a weird noise. I looked around me. I was in a effin hospital. I looked at my arms. They looked horrible. Weird cuts all over them. Vertical and horizontal. I flinched and looked away. In a chair next to me sat a sleeping Marilyn. I shot my head up. He was holding my hand and his head leaned back in the chair. He was so gorgeous when he slept.

No! He's ugly and disgusting and mean! Why am I even still alive?! I snatched my hand away from his, then I hissed through my teeth. God damn it my arms hurt! His eyes flew open. "Leonna?" He said. He touched my arm but I flinched away from it. He slowly pulled his hand back. "Leonna I'm so sorry. I'm sorry about everything. Please. Please don't ever do that again." I have him a death glare. "You. You did this to me. Sam. He did too. I'm supposed to be fucking dead right now! You should've let me die!!!! What the fuck is-" I started to cry. I turned my face away from him. I couldn't look at him now.

"Where's Sam?" I said. I heard him sigh. "He's not here. He left. He said he didn't care if you died or not. He didn't give a shit." A tear went down my cheek. I squeezed my eyes shut. "I'm sorry. I'm a bitch. Did you read my letter?" He turned my chin towards him. "I read every word. After I rushed you to the hospital, of course." He smiled. I didn't return it. He face fell once again. "Leonna. Why? Why would you want to put everyone that loves you in misery?" I closed my eyes. "Because I thought they, you, would be better off without me.

"I. Love. You." He said every word slowly. Efficiently. "Never think otherwise. I want you more than life itself. You are my world. And I found that out over the little bit of time that I've been away from you. You are my sun. My moon. My stars. Your my soulmate. My bae. My lover. You've turned my world around like nobody else. I'd never, ever leave you again. I'd keep you safe from harm. I'd love you like nobody else would. Make love to you like no tomorrow. Please. Just take me back."

My tears stopped. He said everything I've wanted him to say since forever. He did love me. I loved him too. I was just to speechless to say anything. I sighed. "I'll...I'll think about it." I finally said. He smiled just a little bit. Then sat back down in his chair. "Okay." He said and held my hand. I let him. And he went back to sleep, smiling like a maniac.
_______________

Okkkkk that was weird. Enjoying it so far? Share and comment.
Vote and share. Thank you!!!!! 😘😘😘😘😏😝😋☺️😍😚
And so sorry it's so short. Came up with 6 chapters in one day. Over 10,000 words just for all of you. 💙💙💙💙

My Marilyn Manson Love Story❤On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara