Over time

5 long months later

Leonna's P.O.V.

I'm so happy. I can breathe finally. I haven't had the urge to cut in what seems like forever. I have a new boyfriend. His name is Sam. He's 21. 6'3. Wonderful body. He is my lover. My soulmate. My everything. I've totally gotten over Marilyn. He's probably got a girlfriend already. Probably got one right after he dumped me. I scoffed. I really don't care.

I've almost completely stopped smoking. I'm down to at least 1-2 a day. Sam has helped me a lot with it. He's a former drinker so he knows about being addicted to things you can't get off of. I haven't told him about my past or about Marilyn. He's asked about my scars. I just told him it was just a thing I did in high school. He went along with it, thank god, and didn't ask about it anymore after that.

I'm glad Marilyn broke up with me. He was right. I would always be unhappy if I stayed with him. I was wrong. He didn't make me feel great. He made me feel something. I just don't know what it was. He probably wasn't much into me anyway. Eh. I don't care.

I held Sam's hand as we walked along the beach together. I wasn't afraid to show my scars anymore. I took out my emo look and dyed my hair blonde. I actually looked pretty damn good. I had gained more weight. Instead of looking like a skeleton I looked like a healthy, slim fit girl. I didn't wear as much black make-up like I usually did. I found the right colors that fit my skin tone and didn't over do it. I didn't dress like a gothic chick anymore. I threw out the combat boots for high heels, still black😘, I bought beautiful dresses and wore regular things. I wasn't afraid of people's opinions anymore. I let loose. I felt great.

------------------------

Marilyn's P.O.V.

I felt horrible. I looked horrible. I haven't showered in days. It's been 5 months since I've seen her. I miss her like crazy. She hasn't texted me. Hasn't called me. Hasn't even tried. It's killing me. I saw her yesterday in the park with some guy that wasn't even that hot. Okay he was smokin hot but that's besides the point!

I sighed. I wish I knew if she thinks of me. I was for sure she wouldn't be able to handle the break up. I thought she'd be running back to me. She just flipped it around. She wants me to suffer. She's still pissed at me probably. I'll go to her house tomorrow, and I'll ask for her back. She'll take me back. I know she will.

------------------------

Leonna's P.O.V.

Sam pinned me against the wall. He kissed me harshly as he slid my shirt off. He kissed my neck. "Sammy" I moaned pulling his hair. He groaned. "Say it again." Before I could say anything his lips came to mine again. Electricity filled my body as he touched every part of me. He picked me up and carried me to my bedroom. I insisted that we go to my house, because I just love my bed.

He tossed me onto the bed and he slipped my shoes off. I unbuttoned my pants and slowly slid them off. He overlooked my scars and kissed my stomach. He kissed up to my neck and gnawed at my jawline. I moaned and wrestled to get his shirt off. He helped me out and undone every button. I unbuckled his belt and threw it off.

God, I haven't had sex in a while. And it felt great to finally have it. He took his pants off with his boxers. I played with his slightly curly hair as he pulled my panties. Before I knew it he was banging me. Wrapped up in the sheets, we started laughing. I kissed him softly and we laughed in our kiss. God, this day was great.

----------------------

Marilyn's P.O.V.

I drove quickly to her house. I can't wait to see her face when she sees me. She'll come running in my arms begging me to take her back. And, of course, I'll say yes. This is going to go perfectly.

I did in her driveway and knocked on the door. Nobody answered. I twisted the knob, it was opened. Who the hell keeps there door open? I knocked on the door while stepping inside. "Hello?" I called out. I heard laughing from upstairs. I slowly walked up the stairs. I could hear the laughs and moans louder now. "Sam. Yes, Sam! Ahhh fuck Sam, yes, yes!!" I opened her bedroom door. She was having sex with that guy I saw her with in the park. They both stopped when they saw me enter the room. "Marilyn?!" She practically screeched. She got out from underneath him and slipped on a silky robe. She apologized to him and turned and gave me a 'I'm-gonna-rip-your-guts-out' eye stare. She dug her fingernails into my arm and drug me into the hallway. "What the fuck is your problem coming up in here?" Her face was blood red. She had Changed a lot from the amount of time we stopped going together. She colored her hair blonde. She gained weight. She had a boyfriend that she was having sex with. She never screamed like that with me....

Agh! Whatever back to the point! She didn't wear all that make-up anymore. She let her hair grow out more. She looked.....stunning. And I hated it.

She snapped at my face. "Hey! I asked you a question!" I shook my head, bringing myself back to reality. "I came to...to ask if you...wanted to get back with...me." Her face fell. Then she started to laugh. "You." She laughed harshly. "You want me to take you back?" She slapped her hand on her scar covered thigh, that she shockingly, didn't care to show. "You are impossible. You know that? You come into my room, looking like shit, and ask me to take you back. Even when I was just having sex with my boyfriend. You, my dearest friend, are pathetic. You know what's wrong with you? You can't let people in. And when you finally do, you dump them because you can't handle that you finally fell for someone. Someone like me. Then you feel guilty. You feel like shit. You don't shower. You grieve. You cry. Then you finally find out you love the girl you dumped. And you find out she doesn't want you." She sighed and looked at the ground.

She was right though. I knew she was. Everything she just said was right. She's always right. Always. That's why I love her so much. She's not afraid to tell you how she feels. Now she's even more open. She doesn't care about what people think. She shows her scars now. She's changed in so many different ways. And she doesn't want me, because of what I did to her.

"You know," she started. She looked back into my eyes. "I almost was on the bridge of killing myself before I met you. I wanted to die more than anything. You made me feel good, so I thought. You got me nice things. You said anything I wanted to hear. But you only did that because you knew how unstable I was. You wanted to make me happy, but you wasn't happy." I shook my head.
"No. I love you more than life itself. Forever. " she slapped me. "Then why didn't you stay? Why didn't you....why didn't you hold me in your arms and never let me go? Why didn't you tell me you really loved me? Saying it doesn't really count. Proving it, and staying by it, that's what really counts. I would've never let you go. Damn it, I loved you more than anything. But now..." She scoffed. "Now I don't even give a damn."

My lip quivered. I bit down on it and looked at the ground. I wrapped my arms around myself and turned around to leave. She touched my arm. "I'm..I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that." I turned my head a little to the side. "I understand. I did you wrong. I'm going to give you space. And let you figure out what you want. And leonna?" She sighed. "Yes?" I turned all the way around and smiled. "You look good." And I turned around and left.

----------------------
Wow. That....that was something else. Hope you all liked it. Comment on how you think it's going so far😘😎😍😋😜😝😏😚😛