➟ Anime : Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 1000%

Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 1000%

Genre: Comedy, Music, Romance, School, Shoujo, Harem

No. of Episodes: 13

Status: Complete

Sypnosis:

With dreams of becoming a composer and someday writing a song for her favorite idol, Haruka enters the Saotome Academy, a prestigious performing arts school. If successful there, she’ll be able to join the Shining Agency after graduation. However, it won’t be so easy when Haruka is already surrounded by potential idols and composers. On top of that, her homeroom teacher is a current idol, the headmaster was a record-breaking singer, and the academy itself is a chaotic place where anything can happen. Which prince of song will be paired up with Haruka?! Uta no Prince Sama is an exciting, coming-of-age romantic comedy that will be like sweet music to your eyes and ears!

Rant:

When my classmate recommended this anime to me, my first reaction was "GAYYYYYY!" and "ULTRA GAYYYYY!"

I'm not really a big fan of reverse harems during that time so that reaction is quite expected. Even if you ask my other classmates who are not very fond of reverse harems, they would react the same way.

But mind you, I really enjoyed watching Utapri! At first I was a bit hesitant in watching this but I immediately got hooked on watching this.

Lesson learned: We should all learn to watch different genres of anime and not just stick to one!