➟ Anime : Karneval

Karneval

Genre: Action, Mystery, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Shoujo

No. of Episodes: 13

Status: Complete

Synopsis:

Nai searches for someone important to him, with only an abandoned bracelet as a clue. Gareki steals and pick-pockets to get by from day to day. The two meet in a strange mansion where they are set-up, and soon become wanted criminals by military security operatives. When Nai and Gareki find themselves desperate in a hopeless predicament, they encounter none other than the country's most powerful defense organization—"Circus"!!

Rant :

This is one of the animes that a fangirl ,who is addicted to bishies, like me would love and I think you already know the reason why. It's freaking full of bishies! 

Here, bishie. There, bishie. Everywhere, bishie. Bishie Overload. Damn!

Don't worry guys, I'll dwell on the bishies here in other chapters. But for now, let's talk about the anime. I haven't read the manga yet so yeah...the anime. The first thing that I loved in this anime is the art. I really, really love the color of their eyes. It's a combination of two or more colors and it fascinates me and I don't even know why. It's really the first thing that caught my eye.

Then second is the plot. I think that the whole Circus thing is new. I mean what kind of some top secret organization holds a flashy parade and a Circus at the end of every investigation as an apology to the people there for all the trouble they caused. That idea is really cool. (At least for me.)

However there is one thing here that I didn't really like and that is the main protagonist here, Nai. Which is ironic because in most animes the one we like the most is the protagonist but in this anime I actually didn't like him that much.

The reason is that out of 13 episodes you rarely see Nai doing something cool, it's mostly Gareki and Yogi, instead you see Nai whining and getting them involved in dangerous things. In a fight you would only see Nai saying, "Gareki!" or "Yogi!" and even "Karoku!" And everytime that happens my reaction would be like "Ugh. Nai don't you ever do something?!"

Well I'm sorry to all the fans of Nai but I'm just saying what I think. But all in all this anime is superb!