♡ Bishoujo : Mikasa Ackerman

Mikasa Ackerman

Anime: Shingeki no Kyojin

Rant:

The title of this may be Bishies and Anime but I clearly wasn't thinking of my boyish side when I made it. I also have some female crushes in the beautiful world of Anime so why not we include some bishoujo as well?

One of the best example that immediately appears in my mind when someone asks about a pretty anime girl is no other than, Mikasa Ackerman.

She is actually the first character that I fell in love with ever since I became part of the SnK fandom. I immediately had a crush on her since the time that I watched the first episode. I mean this girl is totally a badass! She is the top trainee in their batch and she has superb Titan killing skill. It's not like the girls in other animes where all they do is whine and get in trouble. In fact, she's actually the one who saves Eren from trouble.

I also adore her protectiveness over her so called 'brother' it's so cute! Well, it's kind of funny too. Especially the courtroom scene. Oh, you should've seen the look on Mikasa's face while Rivaille was beating Eren. It's so precious.And like Jean I also think that Mikasa has such a nice hair. (*sigh* I wish I could have something like that.)

Anyway every time I think of Mikasa I always have a description of her that has been etched into my mind.

Mikasa Ackerman, half-badass ; half-obssessed. (To Eren.)

"Only the victors are allowed to live. This world is merciless like that."

- Mikasa Ackerman