♡ Bishie: Rivaille

Rivaille

Anime: Shingeki no Kyojin

Rant:

My, my, if it isn't my beloved Heichou. To be honest with you guys, the time that my dash in Tumblr was filled with SnK stuff is the first time I saw Rivaille. I haven't watched SnK at that time because I was still fangirling so hard on KnB. However, when I saw that they are so many KnB x SnK pictures, I was so frustrated that I could not quite get the jokes in it so I thought, "Hey, maybe watching SnK isn't that bad."

But then I figured out that it was bad....for my bishie-filled heart. During that time SnK only has 12 episodes I think and I got hooked to it so I also read the manga because I'm more into manga ever since I became an Otaku. I love reading more than watching.

The first time I saw Rivaille in the anime (The part there where he is riding the horse and the people said that he is humanity's strongest soldier.) my reaction was, "Meh. He isn't handsome anyway. I hate his hair and everything." 

But when I read the manga and saw how cool he was in fighting Titans I fell in love. He may not be your typical bishie but his coolness makes up for that. I fell in love then everything else followed.

Everything he says becomes music to my ears. Every picture of him lights up my day. Everything he does is cool for me.

So that's the time where I proved that you should never judge an anime character by it's first appearance (or hairstyle.)

"The only thing we're allowed to do is to believe that we won't regret the choice we made."

- Lance Corporal Rivaille