Chapter 9

Chapter 9

The next morning Tomoyo woke up seeing Eriol’s sleeping form beside her bed. She can’t help but smile and she reached to caress his face. At the contact of her hand with his face, he noticed that his temperature seems to be high. Immediately Tomoyo stand up from her bed and called Sonomi.

“Sonomi! Come here at once!” Tomoyo called out.

“Yes mistress, what can I do for you?” Sonomi appeared as soon as she was called.

“I want you to get some medicine for fever and bring me a damp towel in a basin with cold water.” Tomoyo told Sonomi.

As soon as Sonomi left, Tomoyo immediately went to Eriol’s side to lay him on her bed. Soon afterwards Sonomi returned with the medicine and towel.

“Is there anything else you want me to do mistress? Shouldn’t I call a doctor?” Sonomi asked.

“Oh yeah please do and hurry.” Tomoyo told her.

Tomoyo put the dampen towel on Eriol’s forehead and she waited for the doctor to arrived while tending to the sick Eriol. After an hour a doctor had arrived and checked on Eriol. The doctor had said that it’s just a slight fever from exhaustion and that made Tomoyo relieved but at the same time guilty for requesting a lot from Eriol yesterday. She can feel her tears flowing from her eyes with all the guilt.

“If something happens to you, I would never ever forgive myself.” Tomoyo said.

“Relax it’s just a fever so don’t cry okay? Tomoyo-sama?” Tomoyo was surprised and saw Eriol smiling at her.

“Are you sure you’re okay? Does your head hurt? Do you need to sleep more?” Tomoyo asked Eriol with worry evident on her whole face.

“Yeah I’m fine. You know these past two days; you seem to be the Tomoyo I had known when I first came to Japan, the Tomoyo that always follows Sakura-chan with her video camera in her hand and not the Tomoyo that I met when I first saw you as a vampire.” Eriol said.

Tomoyo didn’t react to whatever he said and just left the room.

‘The Tomoyo that you first met was fake Eriol. The real Tomoyo is the one that you met as a vampire and no one else.’ Tomoyo mentally answered him before proceeding to her study.