Chapter 3

Chapter 3

“Tomoyo-chan…” Eriol managed to say before slipping to unconsciousness.

“Tomoyo-sama, please stop it you’ll kill him.” Sonomi pleaded from behind her.

“Oh my, Sonomi take him to the guest room and aid some treatments for him.” Tomoyo ordered calmly despite the fact that she almost killed her classmate.

“Yes Tomoyo-sama.” Sonomi obeyed and she lifted Eriol’s unconscious body with just one hand.

“Tomoyo, who is that?” Akira asked Tomoyo who seemed to recognize the boy from somewhere.

“He’s one of my classmates and he’s a sorcerer as well but I wonder what he’s doing here.” Tomoyo answered.

“I assume that you lost control over your thirst that you drank his blood?” Akira concluded.

“Yes I did lost control maybe I should hunt for blood now before I lose my control again.” Tomoyo confirmed.

“I suppose you had to. Do you want me to come with you?” He offered.

“No thanks and besides you’re quite busy here. I’ll just ask Yuko to come with me.” Tomoyo said.

“Alright but be careful okay?” Akira told Tomoyo with worry written all over his face.

“Don’t worry about me uncle I’ll be just fine. I’m a royalty remember?” Tomoyo assured him.

0o0o0o0

Tomoyo and a girl with fiery red hair and green eyes, was walking in the poorer part of the city where thieves and thugs were everywhere. The girl that Tomoyo is with is taller than her by two feet. When they arrive at a small toy shop, they saw a group of thugs beating up an old man who they assumed is the owner of the small shop.

“Please just take what you want and don’t kill me I have a family that depends on me.” The old man begged but the thugs just kept on beating the poor old man up.

“Shut up old man! We’ll do whatever we want here and if you don’t want us to hurt your family, you’ll just shut up.” One of the thugs that Tomoyo assumed as their leader said.

“Don’t you have any mercy on the poor old man? If I were you I’ll just stop beating him and find something decent thing to do with my life!” Tomoyo said to the thugs.

“My, what a beautiful lady but who are you to tell us what to do?” The leader of the thug said while lifting her chin up to make her look at him in the eye.

“Let’s just say that I might be the one to cause your own death. Now let go of me or else.” Tomoyo threatened the leader but he seemed to not take it seriously.

“Or else what? Hahaha you’re a brave one little princess but we’ll not listen to any of your words no matter what you say.” The leader of the thugs replied.

“Alright then but don’t tell me that I didn’t warn you.” Tomoyo said and with just a swish of her hand the leader of the thugs had flown to the other end of the shop. Seeing that their leader had been beaten in just one swift move, the rest of the thugs had approached Tomoyo to attack her but Yuko had blocked them before they even reach her. All of them had attacked Yuko at the same time but just like what happened to their leader, they had flown to the other end of the shop as well with just one move of her hand.

“Yuko remember not to kill them. I need them alive.” Tomoyo reminded Yuko.

“Yes Tomoyo-sama.” Yuko assured her and she quickly picked the thugs up in both her hands and brought them outside the shop.