Chapter 1

Chapter 1

This story happened after all the Clow Cards had already turned into Sakura Cards. Now that 3 years had passed, Sakura, Syaoran, Eriol and Tomoyo were now in highschool and just like always those four were inseparable.

“Tomoyo-chan, how about we go to the newly opened ice cream shop after school? Chiharu and the others said that the ice cream there was very delicious!” Sakura said with sparkles in her eyes.

“Okay Sakura-chan, should we go and invite the boys as well?” Tomoyo asked Sakura with her mischievous grin.

“Of course!” Sakura assured her.

So, Tomoyo and Sakura headed to their class room to invite Eriol and Syaoran.

“Hey there you two, would you like to come with us at the newly opened ice cream shop?” Sakura asked the boys.

“If it’s not going to be a bother for the two of you then I’d love to come.” Eriol told them.

“If this evil sorcerer is coming then I’ll be coming as well.” Syaoran exclaimed.

“Is my cute little descendant somewhat afraid that I might steal his precious cherry blossom away from him?” Eriol asked teasingly.

“Of course not!” Syaoran replied.

“Yeah and besides I’m more interested in Tomoyo-san.” Eriol replied while playing with Tomoyo’s hair.

“Cut the crap Eriol! If you ever touch Tomoyo-chan, I swear I’m going to kill you!” Syaoran shouted.

“Relax Syaoran-kun, I doubt that he’ll be able to touch me even if he’s the reincarnation of the greatest magician.” Tomoyo told them with a mysterious glint in her eyes.

“Okay enough of that everyone let’s go to the ice cream shop!” Sakura said while dragging everyone out of their classroom.

Later…

“Oh sorry Sakura-chan I forgot that I had something to do today, I’m afraid I’ll not be able to join you.” Tomoyo told her cousin.

“Can’t you do it some other time?” Sakura asked her with disappointment written all over her face.

“Sorry I can’t. Then, I’ll just see you at school tomorrow!” Tomoyo told them and immediately dashed off away from them.

“I also forgot Sakura-chan but I also had something to do at home and I have to go home now. Just enjoy the two of you okay? Bye!” Eriol also said and dashed off as well.

“Mou and I thought that we’ll be able to spend some time here.” Sakura said still oblivious to the plot that Tomoyo and Eriol was planning.

“I guess we just have to go ourselves. Shall we?” Syaoran asked Sakura while offering his hand.

Meanwhile with Tomoyo…

Tomoyo was walking to the path towards her house when someone called out to her.

“Tomoyo-san!”

“Eriol-kun what are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be with Sakura-chan and Syaoran-kun?” Tomoyo asked him.

“I thought that you’re planning on giving them some time alone with each other that’s why you left?” Eriol asked.

“Well, I really have something to do but if you would like how about I invite you for a tea at our house?” Tomoyo asked him.

“That would be great! Thanks Tomoyo-san.” Eriol accepted her invitation.

Their walk towards the Daidouji mansion is just a short walk since it’s only a five minute walk from where the new ice cream shop is. When they arrive at the mansion their tea was already made as if the maids knew that they’ll have a guest.