Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Tomoyo was drinking tea on the living room when suddenly her phone rang.

“Hello Daidouji Tomoyo speaking, who’s this please?” Tomoyo said to the other line of the phone.

“Tomoyo-chan! I’m glad finally I was able to contact you! How are you there?” Sakura said a little bit too loud.

“I’m just fine Sakura-chan. How about you? Is there anything strange that’s happening there?” Tomoyo asked Sakura.

“None that I know of, and before I forgot did you saw Eriol-kun there?” Sakura asked with sparkles around her.

“Yeah I met him; in fact he’s staying here with us.” Tomoyo said getting a new idea on teasing Eriol.

“Really?! Did he say anything to you? I mean why is he staying there?” Sakura asked getting more excited.

“Oh here’s Eriol-kun, I’ll let you talk to him and he’ll answer ‘all’ your questions.” Tomoyo said emphasizing the word all.

Tomoyo handed the phone to Eriol which he had refused to take at first but then accepted it after Tomoyo had mouthed the word order.

“Hello Sakura-chan?” Eriol hesitated to say.

“Eriol-kun! I can’t believe it! Why didn’t you contact us immediately?! Did everything go well?” Sakura asked with much enthusiasm.

“Uhm, I didn’t tell her yet and well it’s been a bit strange here so I’ll just tell you when we come back! Sorry Sakura-chan!” Eriol said and hung up the phone.

“My you’re a bit rude there my little servant. Why did you hung up on your friend?” Tomoyo asked a bit amused about Eriol’s reaction.

“What do you want me to say? I had become her best friend’s servant whom by the way is a vampire?” Eriol asked sarcastically.

“Of course not but I really enjoyed your reaction there! It’s priceless I should have taken a video of it!” Tomoyo said trying to control her laughter.

“Tomoyo-sama, everything’s ready now. We can leave in a few minutes.” Yuko said interrupting Eriol and Tomoyo’s talk.

“Okay. Has Aerish left yet?” Tomoyo asked Yuko turning into her serious mode.

“Not yet Tomoyo-sama.” Yuko answered while leading the way outside.

“What do you mean we can leave? Where are we going?” Eriol asked Tomoyo.

“Oh I forgot I didn’t tell you yet right? We’re heading to Greece.” Tomoyo replied.

“Why are we going there?” Eriol asked a bit suspicious.

“You’ll see when we got there.” Tomoyo said with a smirk.

“Tomoyo-sama, I’ll be going now.” Aerish said with a bow.

“Alright please be careful.” Tomoyo said to Aerish worriedly.

“She’s not coming with us?” Eriol asked.

“No, she had a different assignment.” Tomoyo just simply replied.

0o0o0o0o0

“You’re Yuko right? Is Tomoyo asleep?” Eriol asked the red haired girl.

“Yeah, I just made sure that the light in her room is on.” Yuko said.

“Why would you want her light to be on?” Eriol asked.

“The mistress gets afraid when it’s dark so we had to make sure that the light in her room will always be on.” Yuko said.

“Tomoyo afraid? You’re kidding right?” Eriol asked unable to believe that Tomoyo gets scared easily.

“No, I’m not. I believe it’s the cause of what had happened to her when she was just about 6 years old.” Yuko said.

“What happened then?” Eriol asked.

“I had no rights to tell you about the mistress’s past. You should just ask her yourself.” Yuko said.

“I guess you’re right. By the way Aerish had told me about how Tomoyo had saved her. Is it true?” Eriol asked still not believing what Aerish had said to him.

“Yes it is. In fact she had saved me as well when I thought that my life will soon reach its end.” Yuko said remembering the time that Tomoyo had save her from the town people.

“You’re saved as well? Can you tell me about it?” Eriol asked.

“Of course. Back then the only thing that I know to survive is by being a thief. One day I had just snatch someone’s bag but I didn’t know that she was the town’s mayor’s wife so the town people had run after me. By that time I had run with all my might so that they’ll not catch me but unfortunately they catched up with me. They tied me up and since I had so many sins for those people, they thought that the best punishment for me is my death. When they were about to beheaded me, that’s when the mistress had arrived.”

*flashback*

“Can I ask what she had done to have this punishment?” an amethyst eyed girl asked the town people.

“She’s a thief and she deserves to die.” One of the town people said.

“But isn’t killing someone also a sin? You should also be punished if you kill her.” The amethyst eyed girl asked.

“You’re just a little girl and you don’t understand these things. We’re not committing a crime here; we’re just giving justice to those whom this girl had robbed.” Another one of the town people said.

“How about I buy her from you? Would that amend her from her sins?” the girl asked.

“You can’t just buy her. You’re still a little girl.” Another one said.

“Will this be enough?” the girl asked while handing them a briefcase full of money.

“W-well alright do whatever you want with her. We don’t care anymore.” One of the town people said shocked on how much the little girl had given them just for the life of the robber.

“Thank you! All right from now on you’ll be my servant that is if you want to of course?” the little girl said facing Yuko.

“Who are you?” Yuko asked still confuse on what had just happened.

“I’m Tomoyo Daidouji and you are?” the little girl introduced herself.

“I’m Yuko. Thank you for saving me.” Yuko said gratefully.

“Will you be my servant? I got to warn you if you say yes to me there’ll be no going back.” Tomoyo said to her with a warning tone.

“You know for a little girl, you’re too matured but you had saved my life and right now it already belongs to you.  So, it’ll be my honor to be your servant.” Yuko said kneeling down on her one knee.

“Thank you.” Tomoyo said before offering her hand to help her stand up.

*end of flashback*

“After that she turned you into a vampire?” Eriol asked her.

“Yes and I’d never regretted that decision. The mistress is very kind and she cares for all of us even for you though you may not believe but she does.” Yuko told him before leaving.

“Could it be possible that Sonomi-san was also saved by her?” Eriol asked himself before going to his room.