seven

The 13 Question Tag

Okay so I saw this in a book and I decided I really liked the question so thanks julixnx- for letting me borrow these :)

So these are the rules:

1.) You must post all the rules.
2.) You must tag 5 people.
3.) You must post 13 facts about yourself.
4.) Must create 13 more questions for the people you tagged.

And her questions are...

1. Why do you think I made you answer these questions?

Well I made myself answer these questions cause I thought they were funny but now I see the struggle.

2. What song is literally stuck in your head right now?

The instrumental version of Crazy in Love by Beyonce, more specifically the part that goes "uh oh uh oh uh oh I'm gonna uh oh uh oh uh oh I'm gonna," so yeah.

3. What is your most favorite ship?

Probably Percabeth, and for those of you who don't get it, you're missing out.

4. Describe your day in three words.

One, sucky. Two, better. Three, happy. In that order specifically.

5. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

I love strawberry ice cream with a passion. But if there wasn't strawberry, I would have cookies and cream or black cherry.

6. If you could see (and talk to) someone you haven't seen for a long time (at least for a year) or someone who is already dead, who would it be?

Maybe my best friend Nia from the fourth grade, and she's not dead it was just five years ago.

7. If you could live in another country for a year, where would it be?

Hopefully somewhere they speak English, I'm not even fluent in English and it's my first language. If I had to choose anywhere I would say Italy, more specifically Venice.

8. Would you rather go about your normal day naked or fall asleep for a year?

Fall asleep for a year. I love sleeping, it's just so hard to fall asleep. And then it's hard to wake up.

9. If you can do anything and get away with it, what would you do?

Not go to geometry. I despise math. But I hate geometry.

10. What is the first thing you do after you wake up in the morning?

Look for my socks, somewhere between falling asleep and waking up they wander off my feet and onto the floor.

11. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?

That I didn't love them back, I would know that telling them that would cause them pain and I don't like knowing I cause other people's pains.

12. What is your favorite book?

Um right now I am reading Party Girl by Rachel Hollis so thats my fave book right now, of all time has got to be An Abundance of Katherines by John Green, and on wattpad an actual book would be The Starbucks Hotline by extrachipper, and a comedy book on wattpad would be Wattpaders Be Like by majestickel.

13. ---- You don't need to answer this question. You're welcome.

Oh thank the Lord I need to go to sleep.

So my five people will be...

ThatGirlWithNoLife25

majestickel

littlemisshemming

broken-girl_

LiaIsSoAwkward

Sorry fam.

My 13 questions for the people that I tagged will be...

1. Have you ever been ice skating?

2. Why do you think I am still awake at 12:06 am?

3. What's the song that just fills you up with joy every time you listen to it?

4. What's your favorite crayon color?

5. Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?

Nah I'm just kidding.

Don't you wish you were eating raviolis right now or is that just me?

6. Can you do a cartwheel?

7. What's your favorite word?

8. Least favorite?

Better not be moist.

9. Are we friends?

Or is it all in my head??? *sudden realization*

10. Do you prefer travel by boat or by plane?

No other options, pick one.

11. Do you believe in make a wish times?

Like if the clock says 11:11 will you make a wish?

This question is dedicated to my clock cause it reads 12:13 am as I'm typing shout out to you clock!! ;)

12. If you go into a mall and then someone shouts out really loudly, "EVERYBODY CLAP YOUR HANDS!" will you start clapping?

I'm probably using this for future reference so yeah.

And finally-

13. Do you think narwhals exist?

Like seriously some people can work magic on photo shop not even kidding. See even my dictionary was trying to correct narwhals to marshals.

And where do they even live? Yeah right there is a magic unicorn fish thing living down there in Antarctica. I'll believe it when I see it.

Okay so that's it for this chapter and woah hey it ended up super long yikes ._.

Until next time~~

-daviankrystal <3