six

God today sucked.

Excuse me, sucks, as this day does not disappoint me because it continues to suck.

First, I went to my orthodontist appointment and they took off my top brackets and I sit there getting all excited that I might get my braces off finally, but no, they are just getting repositioned.

That wasn't that angering, but still, I've got to wait to get them off

Then today during lunch, I went to go with my boyfriend, his name is Isaac by the way. Anyway so I go to him and he's walking with my best friend, Savanna. And no, they weren't flirting or anything, she has a boyfriend.

So they are talking and when I get to them, she hugs me real quick and then she leaves. And I'm there with Isaac like "What was that all about?"

And he goes "Someone couldn't keep their mouth shut." That's literally all he said.

And so we walk into the cafeteria together, and we go to where we usually sit but there's no room, so both of us are just standing there together looking at the table.

Savanna and her boyfriend are sitting at the table, and she gestures for me to come sit next to her so I'm like "alright," and I go and I sit down next to her, expecting Isaac to at least follow me or something, right?

But no, he just stays, and at this point I'm thinking "Did I do something wrong? Is he pissed off at me? What did I do?"

And so I ask Savanna, the girl I'm sitting next to, otherwise known as my best friend, and she says "I can't tell you."

Now I don't know why he is mad and why she is mad and I'm feeling like I did something wrong, in fact, I felt terrible. I felt like whatever everyone was pissed off about, it was all my fault.

And now I am pissed off cause no one is telling me anything.

So I spend all of lunch sitting there all awkward next to my best friend and her boyfriend, basically third wheeling even though my boyfriend is four feet away.

And then before lunch is even over, Isaac leaves the cafeteria without saying bye to me, like I get that I need to give him space sometimes or whatever, but at least say bye...

So the bell rings and I am walking out of the cafeteria and I didn't get to say bye to him and my best friend doesn't want to tell me what's wrong, and basically what happened is my boyfriend was mad at my best friend cause she is "a conceited bitch" and no one eanted to tell me.

And I walk into my fifth period, basically on the verge of tears, and I can't do anything to fix it.

Me not giving a fuck during fifth

And then I get to my mom's car after school and I am -get this- four minutes later than usual. She gets super mad at me and threatens to disconnect my phone number, which means *surprise surprise* I won't be able to text anyone.

I'm pretty sure it's not a real thing but I have problems with being lonely.. they're huge... and not being able to text anyone...at all...would be my worst nightmare.

So basically this day just turned out to be one huge big awful disaster.

And decided "hey let's bring this onto Davian, she'll sure love us for that!" -today.

And yeah.

-daviankrystal :/