Ch. 36 | Lucifer

Good morning, fancy pants!

If no one has told you you're the shit today, I am telling you -YOU DA SHIT, and I hope you have a great fucking day, because bitch you deserve it!

SHOUT OUT TO @Africanpisces for this lovely bit of Running Wilde fan art. It gave my heart the fuzzies so in return I have dedicated this chapter to you, m'luv ^-^

 It gave my heart the fuzzies so in return I have dedicated this chapter to you, m'luv ^-^

Happy reading and please remember to COMMENT and VOTE.

***

How can you leave me standing

Alone in a world that is so cold?

Maybe I'm just too demanding

Maybe I'm just like my father, too bold

Maybe you're just like my mother

She's never satisfied

Why do we scream at each other?

This is what it sounds like when doves cry

-When Doves Cry

Prince

*

Aiden peeled off his hoody ignoring the sweet, rusty smell of the cocktail of blood smattered across his chest –Titan's –and his own that finally ceased to drip from the gash on his face. He lifted his solemn eyes to the bathroom mirror that hung over the porcelain sink, a sink inhabited by candied spirals of pink hair snaked around the plug hole. He remembered when those hairs were straighter strands procured of startling shades of rubies and fire.

He couldn't wait to forget.

Remembering her was remorseless, and sadistic.

He continued but the closer his gaze came to his reflection, the harder it became, so the slower he went.

The funeral would begin in less than an hour. It was really happening; he was really burying pieces of his heart. He hoped that wherever they were now that they would find the peace that he would never know.

He'd gone too far this time. He could feel it -the compunction –coiling itself around the fractured living thing in his chest and his lungs, making every laboured breath feel like hell had made itself comfortably at home within him. Aiden was far from an angel. He'd done some terrible things, acts physically much worse than...this...but never had they taken a toll on him like this one.

Dear God...

...But he had to do it, the compulsion had been relentless, logical but heartless. If he didn't he'd have lost Heaven forever, in more ways than one. He'd lose EVERYTHING; Jamie, his empire, his DM family, his mind...