Ch. 33 | Babylon

***PLEASE READ***

Hey my beautiful kink muffins,

As some of you may know, Running Wilde has been entered into the Wattpad #StoryOf2015 contest and I would really, really love if you guys would please help me out by voting for Running Wilde to win.

There are currently no stories by any black authors in the top 10, so even just voting for Running Wilde and helping me to get up there and represent writers of colour would be awesome. 

Voting closes on Jan 31st (my birthday) so please, please, please, be a sexy panted superstar and help a sistah out. 

I'll leave the voting link in the comment section.

Anyway, it's time to get your wine and get comfortable ;)

Enjoy x

***

But you're so brave

Stone cold crazy for loving me

Yeah I'm amazed

I hope you make it out alive

-Brave

Jhene Aiko

*

Head down, eyes to the ground, ankles together, knees apart, hands on thighs.

Heaven had been anxious about giving herself to Aiden, but now that it was done her anxiety subsided and a stillness had come over her. She didn't feel any different -not in any way that she could identify anyway. She thought she would, that somehow being his Submissive would have a weight to it, make her feel trapped or nervous because her wellbeing was in his hands, but it didn't. The contract was just a piece of paper. Heaven realised that maybe she had always been his but unwilling to admit it.

Aiden got to his feet and stroked her curls in the manner that you would a cat. She leant into his touch. "Now that it's official, I think it's only right that we mark the occasion. Don't you?" He tilted her face up to his.

"Yes sir," she replied softly, all of the bite gone from her tone, eager to be on her best behaviour.

The corner of his lips curved upwards at the sound of her willing obedience. He dug into his back pocket and produced a black leather box with gold piping on the top. He flipped it open to reveal a rose quartz cameo pendant surrounded by delicate gold filigree with opaque rose gold straps of organza spouting from either side. The clasp at the back was made up of two small gold blocks that overlapped each other when closed, with a tiny keyhole in the back. "This is for you." Aiden lifted the choker out of the box and Heaven saw the tiny gold key resting underneath. Aiden stood behind her and swept her pink curls over her shoulder. He placed the cameo at the hollow of her throat and pulled the organza straps around her neck. "This is your collar. You're mine now so you are to wear it at all times," he said placing the tiny key in the tiny hole and turning it until there was a tiny clicking sound. He pocketed the key, "You're mine."

"This is my collar?"

"That's what I said. Do you like it?"

"Yes sir," she smiled then added quickly, "Thank you." Aiden acknowledged her manners with a sharp nod. "I've got to admit, I didn't expect it to look like this."

"What did you expect, Heaven?" he said smoothing his rough hands along her shoulders and up her throat

She dropped her head and her skin flushed, camouflaging the organza straps just the way Aiden had imagined; "Leather, studs, spikes...a link for a leash to be attached. You know...a collar."