Chapter 5

"Godzilla's going to lay an egg in a minute!" I heard a man speak from way behind. How can I hear him? Probably because there's only a few people here..

"Wow... sounds scary!" The girl beside him (probably his girlfriend) replied. What's so scary about a.. erm, a monster? Or a dinosaur? Anyways, what's so scary about a dinosaur laying an egg? Women. I sighed. Trying to act cute and all. Then a foot slammed near them.

"Who are you?!" The man shouted at Seiji. The one who's planning to buy the theater. That disgusting bastard.

"Me?" No. The pole behind you. Duh. I practically rolled my eyes. What's with me and sarcasm today? We sure are getting along well. Hmm.

"Godzilla!" Seiji mockingly replied while blowing smoke to the couple's faces and smirked.

"Let's get away from here." The guy said while dragging his girlfriend (probably. The chances are high though.)

The girl answered with a "Yeah." And they left. Well, looks like he really did plan all this violences. Poor boss. I pitied him. Hmm, never mind. It's been a long time since I can watch a movie this carefree. A few minutes later, I noticed Mitsuhiko shivering in which also Genta noticed as he was beside him.

Genta took the opportunity to tease Mitsuhiko. "Are you scared, Mitsuhiko?"

Mitsuhiko shook his head in protest. "Of course not!"

"Did you feel that the air conditioner got stronger?" He added.

"Strange. I just felt it a minute ago too." I suddenly felt Ayumi's head on my shoulder.

"Huh..?" Oh. She's asleep. Of course, kids can't watch a movie that's six hours long.

"Haibara, Ayumi's asleep. I have to go to the bathroom so let's trade seats." I whispered while my attention was still on Ayumi. Then, I felt pressure on my other shoulder. I realized it was Haibara's head. I blushed slightly and involuntarily let out a chuckle as her hair tickled me. She must be teasing me.

"Haibara, let's trade seats. Ayumi fell asleep." I whispered, not wanting to wake Ayumi up.

There was no reply.

"Haibara..?"

Still no reply.

Oh please... don't tell me she also..

Snore

What the heck? She also fell asleep! Though I kind of expected it ever since I saw her I'm-bored-to-death face. I checked my watch and saw that there's still one more hour before the movie ends. So, does that mean... I have to sit here like this for an hour?!

But then again, I could try and wake them up. But I don't want to wake Haibara up. She kinda looks tired and she has small dark circles under her eyes. Probably working on the antidote I guess. Why is she trying so hard to finish the antidote? It's not like I'm in a hurry, anyways. And it's also rare that I get to see her sleeping face so I might as well look at her face and remember all the small details--

I mean I should watch the movie. Right. Ha-ha.

After a few seconds debating with myself whether I should wake them up or not, I decided not to. For the sake of Haibara and well, Ayumi, of course.

I turned my attention to the movie. Tried to, at least. I still can't focus with them like this.

"Godzilla! Please calm down!" A fairy showed up. If my memory serves me right, her name was Aizilla... I think?

Unrequited Love? ABANDONEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें