Truth or Dare: Heroes of Olympus style!

Annabeth's POV
I was walking around camp with nothing to do. I had gone to all my classes for the day. My friends were all training. I would have gone to train with them, but my armor and my dagger were in my cabin, and Travis and Connor had decided to put a spider in my sisters bed, and I was not going in there with a tarantula on the loose.
"I'm bored," said a voice behind me that I recognized only too well. I turned around to see Percy. He slipped his hand into mine and we walked together towards the beach.
"Why don't you go train like you're supposed to? Shouldn't you be teaching a sword fighting class with the Demeter cabin?"
"Yeah, but I got bored."
"And your point is...?"
"I told them class was canceled..."
"Percy!"
"I got bored, Wise Girl!"
We were walking along the beach now. We were both wearing sandals, and we were ankle deep in the cool water.
"You need to go round up the Demeter cabin and continue the class," I scolded.
"Class would be over by now. I only dismissed them ten minutes early."
"Fine, but I'm bored, too, so you have to think of something fun for us to do."
"You do realize that rhymed?"
"Shut up, Seaweed Brain."
Percy was silent for a few moments, then he said, "Truth or dare?"
I stopped walking. "What?"
"We could play truth or dare. You said you were bored, remember, Wise Girl?"
"Yes, but it's kind of hard to play
with only two people, Seaweed Brain."
"We could ask Connor and Travis to play."
"No!"
"Why not?"
"They put a tarantula in the Athena cabin, Percy."
"Oh... Vengeance time?" Percy smirked his fantastic smirk.
"Vengeance time." I kissed Percy on the cheek and we walked back to camp, hand in hand, to round up our friends for a good game Truth or Dare: Revenge on the Stoll Brothers Addition.