To the Beat of Our Heart

Lets see if I have any writing skills, shall we? 

If I get at least ten votes I will continue but if not, then bye bye to this xD 

Now Read!!!

I was currently strolling down the halls at school with no destination in mind, just aimless walking, while I listened to LMFAO from my ipod. I was ditching class because it was boring as hell. Yep I felt like a badass.

I started singing along and dancing to the beat of the song when sexy and you know it started playing, "girl look at that body girl look at that body I work out!" I closed my eyes and got carried away by the music.

Just when I started wiggle-ing, I was attacted!!

It came out of no where, I swear!

One minute im wiggling and the next im being attacked by a motherfucken door!

It gave me no warning and smacked me right on my sexy face and shit! does that hurt.

"ahhh!" I yelled out in agony and landed on my ass.

I stayed on the ground, my hands gripping my nose in fear that if I let go it would fall off.

My vision was blurry and I saw white every where.

'Is that the light? Am I dying this young and handsome? Murdered by a kick-ass ninja door?' I though outloud.

I heard someone chuckling above me as my vision cleared.

"are you okay?" The dude that hit me with the door, I assume, asked extending his hand to help me up.

I scowled

"just peachy" I said through gritted teeth, "getting hit by a door is always nice" I said ignoring his extended hand and stood up by myself dusting off the dirt from my black skinny jeans.

"about that," he rubbing his neck akwardly, "sorry I didnt see you" he finished with a sheepish smile

"obviously" I grumbled picking up my ipod which was blasting 'shots' from LMFAO

"im Will" he said after an akward silence over came us in which I glared at him the whole time.

"did I ask?" I said shoving my earphones back in, whoa that sounded wrong, and stalked away

"dick" I heard him call back to me

I turned around and flipped him the bird before rounding the corner.

I was pissed. You may be thinking 'why is he pissed? The guy said sorry didnt he?',

Well I wasn't pissed because I was hit by a door. No I was pissed because a HOT guy hit me with a door.

Now your thinking 'Hot guy? Isnt he a guy to?'

Well, you see people?

Im gay.