Chapter 3

YO! Okay well I dont know WHY you guys like this, but whatevers, since you insist... 

Here you go people....

I want at least 5 votes.  

Can you give me that? 

I think you can :)

Soooo..........

I guess you can start reading now..........

I thought I said you can start reading..........

READ DAMMIT!!!!!!! ;)

•Miles's POV•

I groaned as my head gave a painful throb, 'why do I feel hung over' I wondered to myself. It was as if someone had taken a sledge hammer to my scull.

I rolled over trying to ease my headache and get comfortable and promptly fell off the stiff bed face planting on floor with a loud thud.

"ow," I muttered to the ground indifferently and rolled onto my back raising a hand to touch my nose gingerly and winced.

"jesus, deja~vu much?" someone somewhere above me said chuckling, "I cant even go take a piss in peace without you falling all over the place."

"shut up and help me. Will you?" I said scowling at a smirking Will who grinned and helped me up with ease as if I weighed nothing which made a frown come upon my handsome face

"are you feeling better?" he asked pointing to my head

"yeah" I said

But just to prove that luck wasnt on my side a dizzy spell overcame me making me want to hurl.

Will's eyes widened as he saw my green face and rushed me toward the bathroom where I proceded to puke my guts out. He walked back to the nurses desk and came back with 2 pills and a bottle of water.

"here" he said handing them to me as I pulled my head out of the toilet.

'Nice Miles. Puking your guts out is veary atractive.' I thought while I downed the pills with a swig of water.

"where's the nurse?" I asked after wiping my mouth with the back of my hand and looked around the tiny office for the petite woman.

"taco bell" Will said without missing a beat

I shook my head in disbelif and walked out of the nurses office, Will trailing closely behind

"so where are we going?" Will asked once we had stepped out of the lone building, the bell had already rung for the end of the day. Bryan and John had abandond me once again! Those bastards... When I get my hands on them -.-

I gave him a sideways glance and continued survaying the parking lot, "well im going to Dairy Queen for some ice cream and I dont know, and dont care where your going" I said trying to act nonchalent while in my mind I was asking 'why the hell was he still here for' before marching towards my slick black harley davidson that was parked besides a ratty old junk of a car, seeing this made me smirk.

Yeah! Trinket was awesome. haha!

Yes I named my bike Trinket. Why? Dont YOU name your stuff? No? Well thats to bad.

Anyways it had been a birthday present from my parents, who were hardly ever at home which was good at times but at times it sucked major donkey kong ass, 'sigh'. So you can suppose we are rich. Which we totaly are by the way.

I dug my keys out of my tight skinny jean's pocket, which is harder than you imagen. 

Just as I was getting ready to hop on and peel off burning rubber Will leaned in and whispered in my ear making me shiver and jump in surprise, I thought he'd left already.

"but I thought we were going on a date" he said making me gulp nervously.

I turned around all fast about to get all on his face for invading my personal bubble and call off the "date" that I gasped in suprise when are chests collided, mouth gapping open and closed like a fish.

'what the hells wrong with you!' I mentally scolded myself. Its kind of sad if you think about it. Me talking to myself that is.

" I...yyou.....I I...we....." I stumbled over my words and blushed furiously at the close proximity.

Will chuckled which send tingles through my body.

'man. what is this boy doing to me dammit!? ive only known him for a day!'

"....so what do you say?"

"yeah..yeah..sure...whatever" I mumbled distractedly unaware of what I had agreed to until it was to late

"okay then! lets get going!" Will said enthusiastically shoving me onto Trinket and climing on himself afterward before I could realize what the fuck was going on.

"mmm where are we going?" I asked him still dazed by what was happening as I gunned the engine

"Dairy Queen, of course" he replied clinging to my back so he wouldnt fall as we raced out of school.

'oh boy' I thought to myself as butterflies started in the pit of my stomach where his hand were located.

I know! I know! Random but eh at least its something right? So yeah 5 votes before next uploa4 and dont forget to comment.....you know you want to ;) ...... c(x

L8RS!!!!