Chapter 4

•Miles's POV•

"YO Will, you can let go now," I said in a strained voice and red faced

"I dun wanna" Will's muffled voice came from somewhere between my neck and shoulder blade, "you smell good" he said nuzzling my neck sending tingles through out my body

"William Let Go Now" I said irritated and a little dazed. We had been sitting on top of trinket outside of Dairy Queen for over five minutes now and Will still didnt want to let go.

I sighed and peeled off his fingers which had been tightly latched onto me. Will pouted up at me and I just smirked and walked away.

I pushed the door but the shit didnt budge. I pushed again. Nothing. I cussed when I saw the sign that said pull and walked hurridly inside hoping Will hadnt seen that blond moment of mine.

When I walked inside I wanted to die of laughter but manged to keep calm a smile tugging at my lips.

"How can I help you today" said the blond behind the counter sending me a dazzling smile a chuckle escaped me as I walked towards the cash register.

"hmm...." I squinted at the small letters on the menu board thing, " I want a banana split with rocky road, chocolate and vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup, chocolate sprinkles and alot of whip cream please" I told her taken out my wallet.

"and I'll have a cone," Will said coming up behind me making me jump startled, handing blondie the money while sending her a blinding smile he turned to me and asked, "anything else you want"

"no"

"okay that will be it thanks"

"Coming right up" blondie chirped and went back to make our order

"i have money you know" I scowled at him pocketing my wallet once again

"yeah I know" he said staring down at me, yeah he was taller than me.

"then why didnt you let me pay for myself" I said hands on hips

"because we're on a date" he stated like I didnt know this by now

"so?"

"i was trying to be a gentalman okay" he sighed in frustration

I narrowed my eyes and hissed, "did you just call me a girl?"

"no?" he asked

I growled angrily jabbing his chest with my finger with every word I said for punctuation

"I (poke) AM (poke) NO (poke) FUCKEN (poke) CHICK!! (poke)"

He just chuckled and grabbed my hand making me scowl "your adorable when you try acting all buff"

I growled somemore but it did nothing to hid the blush that crept up my face and stalked off towards a booth.

Seconds later Will waddled over trying to balance my chocolate monstrosity and his little cone.

I liked my lips when he placed my banana split infront of me watching from the corner of my eye as he mimicked the movement.

I chuckled softly and repeated the motion slowely. Raising the chocolate goodyness to my mouth I sucked the tip of the spoon my eyes never straying from his. Then ever so slowly Will started leaning forward and I felt my breath hitch.

We were just a breath away when we jumped startled at the sound of the door opening to a pack of hot guys.

A tall one with dirty blond hair caught my eye.

"oh fuck no" i muttered and looked away

"what is it" Wills worried gaze met mine

" I I think we should leave now" i said taking ahold of his hand and tugging him towards the door.

"Miles?" someone said from behind us making me freeze.

I groaned softly and turned around meeting a pair of forest green eyes, "Hello Rick"  I said giving Will's hand a comforting squeeze.

DAMN!!! what do you call it when you dont know what to write?? My head hurts :( I kind of forced this chapter out.

help my self estem will ya??

 I need 5 votes and at least 10 comments before the next upload mkay? thanx guys your awesome!!

Comment

Vote

Laters!!!