Chapter 16

FRANK'S POV

Why does he have to get in the way? ALWAYS. Well, at least she'll like me more because I uncuffed her. I'm not sure how Gerard's getting along, All I know is that his alive and probably wanting to know what's going on. 

I walked to the basement door and slowly opened it, Gerard kept shouting for help. I'm the only one here at the moment though. Sophie doesn't really count, she can't help him. I walked in and closed it walking down the stairs.

"Hey its me Frank" I smirked walking closer to him, he had blood dripping from his head and his eyes were squinted.

"F...Frank?" He tried getting up but it looked like he was too weak. "Help me..." He whispered frowning and I just stood there staring at him.

"I can't do that Gerard" I shrugged and his eyes widened

"Y..You hit me" He muttered and I nodded "Why!?" He shouted trying to stand again but he couldn't. I walked over slowly sighing and he punched my leg.

"Do it again and see what you get" I warned frowning at him, he held his head and stared at me confused "I told you why" I shrugged.

"What? No you didn't" he huffed and I smirked

"Because She would pick me if you wasn't there, so now your not with us I'm number one" I smiled proudly and he punched me again. "I did warn you" I snapped and kicked him in the head, his body fell to the floor and I think he was stuck there.

"T...They'll find me" He choked out and I smirked

"No they won't Gerard, I'll say you've ran and they'll both go looking for you. I know they won't stop until they fount you!"

"They won't believe I've run" He shook his head and sat up slowly holding his head and hissing at the pain.

"They will, I'll tell them you chickened out" I smirked smugly and saw him grit his teeth. I will get my own way no matter what.

"F..Fuck you" He shouted and I kicked him again but this time he stayed sitting up. "She won't love you Frank, she never will!" He shouted and I grabbed some cloth and 'Medicine'.

"Better sleep Gerard, get your strength back" I winked at him placing the cloth over his mouth. He struggled and tried punching and scratching my hand but I was the stronger one in this situation. Things WILL go my way now. After a Minute Gerard went limp and I walked out of the basement locking the door.

"What's down there then Frank?" Ray nudged me making me jump, fuck. I turned round and put on my best scared and worried expression I could.

"What's wrong?" Mikey asked raising an eyebrow. They both stood next to each other and stared at me.

"Um, I'll put it simply... Gerard ran" I looked down and heard them both gasp, ha. Easier than I expected really.

"What do you mean ran?" Ray asked

"He chickened out... Told me he missed everyone and performing so he ran. I would've ran after him but Sophie was here and she would've escaped" I blurted out and Ray nodded at Mikey. Too easy.

"We'll go look, stay here and keep her here" Mikey ordered and I nodded slowly, they both ran out of the house and I couldn't help but smile. Gerard will probably die from the injury on his head down there, Mikey's his brother so he won't stop looking. Ray would follow him because he would worry to much and Sophie's too weak. I have everything planned out the way I wanted and It will be like that. I don't think anyone can stop me now really.