Chapter 3

My eyes flickered open and I felt like I was being carried, I was being carried! I looked up to see familiar red hair... Gerard? I was still weak but I tried to move, my arms were still tied together but they was around his neck? I opened my eyes wider to see their were lots of tree's around us, where are we? I looked to my side and saw Joey in Mikey's arms, she was still asleep. I wanted say something to her but my voice wasn't letting me speak.

"Frank open the door" Gerard ordered and I saw Frank run to the door opening it, I swallowed hard to clear my throat. The duct tape was removed from my mouth, maybe If I begged? Surely he has a good heart?

"P...Please" I whispered and he held me tighter. Mikey walked in the house and Gerard soon followed. I heard someone close the door and saw Ray stand there smiling. Gerard walked upstairs and we walked into a bedroom, He placed me on the bed taking my arms away from his neck. Joey lay next to me and I tried to wake her.

"She won't wake up yet, she had a lot of the drug" Frank said rubbing his head. I managed to sit up and they all stared at me.

"What do we do with them?" Ray asked and they all turned to him, Frank shrugged and turned back to us. I grabbed Joey's hand even if she was sleeping.

"Kill them?" Frank asked and I swallowed hard, breathing suddenly became a challenge to me and I had a lump in my throat. A tear fell down my face as they all crowded together and started whispering. I saw Joey move and my eyes turned on her. She opened her eyes slowly and frowned slightly. I felt relieved that I wasn't alone.

"What's happening?" She whispered looking at her tied up hands, I squeezed her hand tightly and smiled.

"Stay calm" I whispered back and looked back at the others. She sat up with my help and we both looked at them, I could tell she was scared and I couldn't blame her. I was terrified, My heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest. Gerard looked at me and then Mikey looked at Joey. Gerard walked over slowly and crouched near us.

"You have two choices" He sighed "You either stay with us and live... Or die" He whispered and my heart stopped beating. So basically be kidnapped for the rest of my life or die? Sounds stupid but that choice was quite hard...But I knew what I was going to say.

"Live" I whispered and he nodded, There's always a chance I could escape. He looked at Joey who was shaking violently, I gave her hand a little squeeze and she spoke up.

"Live" She told him and he nodded.

"That's sorted then" He said turning back to the others. They all nodded and smiled at us but I just looked at Joey.

"We'll be okay" I whispered to her and she nodded, she didn't believe me and I didn't believe myself. Frank walked over with a pocket knife and I started panicking.

"Relax" He told me and I did as I was told, It was hard but I managed. He cut the duct tape off my feet and hands and then cut Joey's. "Don't try anything. You know what happens in the movies where the girl runs and the man catches her" He said walking off, Ray looked at Gerard who nodded and he walked off. Mikey walked over to Joey and smiled at her. Gerard sat on the bed next to me and sighed.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked wiping away some tears, Mikey was quiet and Gerard slowly looked at me.

"You witnessed something you shouldn't of" He told us and smiled, "It doesn't matter now you're with us" He whispered and I shook my head.

"Since we're 'With you' I want answers. That's the least you can do" I told him and he sighed, I wanted to know everything since I was going to be stuck here.