Chapter 5

I opened my eyes slowly and felt an arm on my waist, I looked at my waist and saw Gerard's arm around it. I looked at my own arm which was on his chest. I looked up at his face and he was snoring quietly. I removed my arm slowly and carefully and sat up. I looked to see If I woke him up but he didn't move. I quickly stood up and headed for the door. I looked in the corridor and it was empty, I walked downstairs slowly and quietly and headed for the front door.

"And where do you think you're going?" I heard a voice speak to me, I turned around and saw Frank smiling at me.

"Where's the kitchen?" I asked trying to make an excuse up. He raised an eyebrow and pointed next to him. I smiled and walked over but he grabbed my arm.

"Sophie"

"What?" I asked not making eye contact with him.

"I know you tried to escape" Out of the corner of my eye I saw him smirk, "We'll only catch you so there's no point"

"I wanted a glass of water" I shrugged and he let go, I walked into the kitchen and he followed watching my every move. I took a glass out of the cupboard and filled it with water. I turned around and looked at Frank. "What?" I asked annoyed sipping the water.

"Nothing" He smirked and grabbed a glass. I looked at mine, I could smash it and stab him? But I'm not a violent person... Well I am but only when I need to be. I sighed and drank the remaining water. Gerard run in the kitchen and relief hit him as he saw me.

"I thought you ran..."

"I'm still here" I shrugged looking at the floor and he nodded, "Where's Joey?" I asked looking up at him, he smiled at me and walked closer.

"With Mikey, still asleep probably" He said grabbing an apple. I looked around the kitchen. "Hungry?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I need to see Joey, she'll be freaking out" I told him and he nodded.

"You'll get to see her when she wakes up. Mikey will bring her downstairs" He told me standing next to me, I sighed and nodded slowly. "TV?" He asked and I smiled slightly. He started walking off and I followed him. We walked into the living room where Ray was sitting watching TV. I sat down and Gerard sat next to me watching TV.

"Nothing Goods On" Ray moaned and Gerard chuckled. I looked out of the window too see tree's. Where the hell were we? It looked like a forest actually. My guess was that we was in the country side which If I'm correct then... It'll be harder to escape and get help. Joey doesn't like running, neither do I but I will when I have to. By the looks of it... We will have to run for some miles.