Chapter 2

When Joey told me what the surprise was, we wasted no time and jumped into her car, heading for the arena. At least it explains why she kept checking her watch.

"Thanks" I smiled and she looked at me confused.

"We're not there safe yet" She smirked "Don't jinx anything" She dropped the smile and focused on driving there.

"You've made my birthday epic already, Now you say we're going to see my favourite band live? I Think I should thank you a lot"

"I know I'm like the best-est friend ever but don't keep thanking me or I'll gag you" She smiled innocently and I laughed. We sat there, jamming along to MCR for a good fifteen minutes before we arrived at the car park and stepped out of the car. I walked up to Joey who stared at the arena, It was huge! She grabbed my hand and started running into the entrance. We handed in our tickets and made our way to the front... We were actually at the front!

"How did we get to the front?" I asked

"Like I said, I'm the best-est friend ever" She smirked and I hugged her, the arena soon filled up with people and I kept close to Joey. I know I didn't like being crowded but this is an exception. I looked at the stage which I had to look up to and It looked huge.

I saw Ray walk on and up to his guitar, Mikey walked in and the screams got louder... Frank walked on and everyone screamed But when Gerard walked on I think I was going to go deaf. He laughed in the microphone and a drummer sneaked onstage.

Frank, Mikey and Ray started playing the guitars and the drummer did a small beat. Gerard smirked and looked at the crowd

"Sing it with me you mother fuckers!" He screamed and started singing Nanana, me and Joey screamed the lyrics at him and started laughing at each other.

"GO SOPHIE!" She screamed and I snorted loudly, Gerard started waving at people and Joey started screaming to get his attention but it didn't work.

"JUMP!" He shouted and everyone started jumping as he sang the chorus to the song. I stopped jumping as they stopped playing, They did a few more songs then Gerard looked at Frank and Mikey who nodded and they walked off stage.

"Break" Joey told me and I nodded. I watched them walk off and I could just see backstage. I could see Mikey and Frank light something, Mikey started looking around like he was trying to find someone and Frank dropped the light setting something on fire. What were they doing? I frowned slightly and nudged Joey. "What?" She moaned

"Look over there" I pointed slightly and Mikey saw, I quickly looked away and the microphone was switched on.

"Everyone needs to leave, there's been an accident. Stay calm and don't panic, everyone will be fine" Security started letting people out of the arena and I looked at Frank and Mikey who were now staring at me. I grabbed Joey's hand and we slowly walked to the exit, the fire spread quickly and I had to use my top to cover my nose from the smoke, Joey did the same and we got out of the arena, we started running through the corridor and outside. My grip on Joey's hand became tighter as people was running and pushing us to the side.

"We're going to get trampled on Sophie, we need to go this way" She told me and started running to the side out of the crowd. We watched them all run and looked at each other afterwards. "Did you see what they did?" She asked and I nodded.

"Why would they do that?" I whispered, I heard a car brake hard behind us but my eyes were fixed on the crowd. "Let's go" I told her, footsteps became louder behind us and a hand covered my mouth. I was being dragged away with Joey. I tried kicking the person but their other hand grabbed my waist so I couldn't hardly move. The crowd disappeared and I got pulled into a car. I looked forward and saw Gerard? I looked to my side and saw Joey struggling out of Mikey's arms, Gerard put some duct tape over Joey's mouth and then mine.

"Ray, drive" Gerard ordered. That means if Ray's driving and Mikey's got hold of Joey and Gerard's in front of me... Frank took me. I started kicking again and Gerard quickly put duct tape over my feet and hands. DAMN.

"Calm" Frank whispered in my ear, he was holding my arms... Probably so I wouldn't elbow him but I still tried. "CALM" He shouted and I stopped, I looked at Joey who was asleep In Mikey's arms? There was some cloth beside Mikey, He drugged her?

"Should we put her to sleep?" Gerard asked and I shook my head quickly, he ignored me and looked at Frank.

"Do it" He whispered and I could feel his breath on my neck. I swallowed hard and kept an eye on Joey. It was weird seeing her like that, she always wanted to be in Mikey's arms, Not like this of course but still. What was going to happen to us? Why did I have to show Joey what they did... Was they going to kill us because we witnessed what they did? Will I die on my birthday?

Gerard brought the cloth up to my mouth and I breathed it in, not that I wanted to but I couldn't breathe any other way. My eyes became heavy soon after and I fell back onto Frank's shoulder feeling weak and sleepy, my eyes closed and I fell asleep.