Chapter 7

For a second it felt like she kissed me back but the next she was gone. When I opened my eyes she just stood there, her green eyes were wide open and so was her little mouth.

"I... I just..." Sam opened her mouth like a million times but couldn't get anything right. What the hell was I thinking?! I met the girl yesterday, she has problems, huge problems, in her past and I kiss her? Yeah, yeah that seems right.

"I shouldn't have... Sorry Sam, I'm really sorry." and that was all I came up with. I hate myself. I should probably just go throw myself off a cliff or something. I'm serious the world would be better without me.

"It's just... I mean we met yesterday Niall." She was scared, no she was terrified. I'm a bit chocked that she haven't run away yet.

"I know, that wasn't... I just should have known better than that." I couldn't look at her so I just stared down at my feet.

"It's not you, it really isn't. Oh gosh I really have to go. I'm sorry." She started walking but I caught her arm before she could leave the kitchen.

"I can't let you leave like that." Her clothes were still filled with food, even her red/brown hair was drowned in the dressing from the Caesar salad.

"The best thing for me would be to just leave, okay." she laid her small hand on mine and gently squeezed it. I let go of her hand and the next second I heard the door shut.

I felt my knees get weak and I had to rest on the table. I was such an idiot.

***

"Niall! Hey bro open the door!" "Wakie, wakie!" "Niaaaaalll!"

"What the hell..." I mumbled to myself, I had just woken up because of the voices from outside of my apartment. I turned my head at the clock and flew up the next second. Almost 1pm?! I really over slept...

"Are you up yet princess?!"

Crap that must be Zayn and Harry. I had asked them yesterday to come to my house this morning at about 1pm. They probably thought we would just hang out or something buuuut I just wanted help with cleaning up the mess I and Sam did yesterday. Just the thought of her made me a bit sad, she hasn't returned my calls... Yet.

When I finally got out of bed I dragged myself to the door.

"You're a mess..." Zayn stated.

"Morning to you too." I just mumbled and let them in. I noticed Zayn must have gotten another tattoo because I didn't remember that tattoo just above his collarbone, it read "You know, when you know". Zayn threw his leather jacket on hook and just kept walking into my flat. Harry followed him and I took the opportunity to go and get the cleaning stuff. When I had just found when Harry shouted:

"What the hell has happened here?!"

I rushed to the kitchen were Harry and Zayn was. I couldn't help but to crack up the biggest smile possible. They both stood with their mouth wide open and it looked hilarious. All the food from yesterday was still here but the worst thing was the smell. Which probably was the biggest reason I wanted their help, I felt a bit nausea and couldn't breath with my nose.

"Well, me and Sam had I a craic last night." I said -until she ran out which I didn't say- I put the cleaning stuff on the wooden floor and Zayn just raised his eyebrowns.

"Not gonna happen bro." He said and crossed his arms on his chest.

"I'm sorry mate but do I look like a cleaner..? I don't think so." Harry said while slowly walking backwards out of the room.

"C'mon, seriously? Harry remember I got you home after that we were at that club and then ended up in that car crash?"

"Yeah... But-"

"No buts. Zayn do you remeber that I literally dragged you to that first date you had with Perrie?"

"Um yeah."

"Now let's clean this damn kitchen."

It took us nearly two hours to finish and we didn't even take a break once. It still smelled a bit but not that bad. When we were done we just ended up playing FIFA on the black couch.

"You know what we should do?" Harry said with that sparkle in his eyes, oh god not another stupid idea.

"What?" Zayn and I muttered.

"Hold a party for Liam. Invite a lot of people, mostly singles, and just convince him that his life isn't over yet."

"You know what? That idea is so much better than the one where you tried to steal a monkey from the Zoo." Zayn grinned.

"Agree." I laughed.

"Hey I was drunk! Anyways you're in?"

We just nodded.

***

I was just about to fall asleep when my phone rang. What the actual fuck? I muttered under my breath and checked my phone. Who does call this late? It was Sam.

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Late like always I knoooow... Please vote if you liked it, I really appreciate it!