Chaper 2

I slowly opened my eyes... Hold the fuck up, where am I? I looked around and saw white walls, a few red couches, coffee tables and a table placed under a window with a coffee machine. I was laying on one of the couches... Right, now I remembered! I'm at the hospital, not because I needed to nor because some of the lads did. I'm here because Sam wanted me to. Yeah I know that sounds weird but she was to scared to get into the ambulance without anyone. Her friend, that apparently was called April, had been unconscious when Louis got her out of the car and that freaked Sam out. The whole car ride she hold my hand and stared up at the ceiling while they were fixing with her arm and stopped the bleeding from her. When they got her into the hospital I was about to leave when she asked if I could stay until April woke up. I promised her to stay but the thing was; when visit time was over she was still unconscious. So I asked if I could stay but then the thing was that I couldn't stay in Sam's room because I'm not family so I ended up in one of their break rooms. I took my phone up and saw that the time was almost 7am. I wonder if Sam's awake. In some weird way I was able to get up from the couch. My back was hurting from it and I promised myself that if I had to sleep on that couch one more night I would throw myself out from a window.

I got to the door I thought was Sams. I just opened it a few inches so I could see if it was Sams room or not. Unfortunately the door made a horrible noise and it was no way in hell the person in the room didn't noticed that. So I just got in, what's the worst thing that could happen?

Oh shit. There was a pregnant women. She was all sweaty and breathed really fast... Well this is embarrassing.

"Please help me, my button isn't working." She said while pointing at some red button, I think you click on it if you need immediately help. SHIT SHE'S HAVING A BABY AND SHE'S HAVING IT RIGHT NOW!

"I'll get a doctor" I Said in the same breath as I got out. I ran, yeah I ran. I don't really know where I was going. Luckily I ran into a doctor. She looked at me weirdly, maybe because it looks like I just woke up. Well I just did.

"So..?" was all she said.

"She... She's... She's having a baby" was all that got out.

"Who?"

"The woman on the second floor, the blond one" I was still trying to catch my breath.

"Susanne?!"

"I guess" then she just ran away, how did she get who it was? Whatever this is a normal day...

After some searching I was finally right. Again I opened the door slowly and popped my head into the room. There she was. She was still asleep, I carefully walked into the room. Sam really was stunning, she could be mistaken for an angle. I'm serious she's beautiful. No makeup, nothing. Simply beautiful. Without even realising she opened her eyes. Slowly a smirk appeared on her face. That's when I got aware of my staring, blushing I looked down at my feet.

"Hello there" she smiled

"Hi" was all I could say, that's when the awkward silence came. "Um... So how are you feeling?"

"I'm better then I thought I would be actually, thank you! Btw April woke up, she wanted to thank you later"

"Oh that's not necessary" I started blushing again.

"It is! You slept here for us, oh well maybe it was for be but anyways" that smirk was on her face again, her dimples showing off again.

"How's your arm, any pain?"

"Not much, I'm taking some pills for the pain. Can I ask you a question?"

"Anytime" I smiled at her

"Are you thinking about last night?"

"Mm" I didn't wanna confess my nightmare which I had last night. I just didn't wanna think about it, to much dead for me. Sams dead to be more specific. "What about you I got out after a few seconds.

"All the time... I'm still scared to be honest. I was lucky, that crash could have killed both me and April." I stared into her eyes.

"Wish I knew who did it" I was filled with anger. Who could do such a thing?! Heartless creature.

"Me too" she said "Gosh, please talk about something else. This is just so depressing."

"Haha sure" we ended up asking each outer questions. Just these random questions.

"Favourite movie?" I asked

"The notebook and the perks of being a wallflower, you?"

"I don't really know, hmm maybe The amazing Spiderman or Paranormal Activity"

"Favourite artist?"

"Michael Bublé, yours?"

"I have sooo many like oasis, ed sheeran and passenger"

Deep music I thought to myself. We just kept going for hours

I can't stop smiling when I think about this memory. She was just a stranger to be back then, beautiful stranger though

The only time we stopped was we had to use the bathroom or answer calls. Well she was the one answering calls, the only call I got was from Harry. You could tell that he had a bad hangover, if you talked to load you heard him groan and then he muttered something that was absolutely impossibly to hear. I'm a bit chocked that he called, though he's a great lad. He just apologies for yesterday and thanked me for getting the cop to drive him and Lou home. Of course I did that, how would they get home if I didn't? Go? No way in hell Lou was going to be able to get Harry. Who was that drunk, to walk all the way home. I also texted Liam that I was coming over tomorrow.

I left the hospital when visiting time was over, I was a bit sad that I had to leave but happy because I got her number. Before I left I just quickly visited April, she thanked me for helping and asked me to thank Lou too.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

I know it's kinda short but I hope you liked it! xx