#9 Secrets

Someone's POV:

I look at him as he was still unconscious. The machines that support his breathing was the only thing that's making a sound in this room. I cleaned his wound and healed him already.

Autumn sure has his plans every time. But he didn't get the success now. How could he use his own daughter to do that kind of jobs?.

"Jin Kate Vossom. A simple yet very beautiful only daughter of Autumn. She was kept away by his own father in a place where no one knows her, where no one can hurt her. But he's wrong. Karma always has its own way on getting what it wants." I inject the syringe to the long hose that was connected to his pulse.

"Her daughter needs love, not protection. He was too busy to know that she already found love to another person. But it's not enough. He let his daughter die defenseless. What kind of father is he?" I ask trying to get an answer from this young man.

Minutes of staring. He finally open his brown eyes. He look ate surprise.

"Who are you?" He ask. Looking at me. I took off my mask and smile at him.

"Dr. GenevieveI introduce myself. I help him sit down as he was struggling to get his right position where he can't feel any hurt.

"Why do you help me?" He ask. I just give him a glass of what to drink. He gently take it from my hands and drink it up.

"Just thank me for saving your life. I don't want to do further explanations"   I told him as he give back the glass of water.

"Where's Kris? Did you help him too?" He ask me trying to look for that Kris.

"I don't save corpse, I only save those who are able to survive. He get two gunshots on his body, and that made him so lucky to be in heaven before you" I said crossing my arms as I smile. He look at me like he doesn't want to believe what I've said.

"Wait. What are you talking about earlier?" He ask. Ah. So this kid only pretend he's sleeping.

"Why do you know everything about my friend?" He ask. I take a deep breath before answering his question.

"Of course! I was an ex friend of his father" I said remembering those times. Those hell times of my life. I almost got killed by that bastard. But luck loves me that I didn't end up a dead meat.

"But don't worry I'm on your side. I also want to get rid of that man" I said giving him another shot.

"Why?"  He ask again. This guy loves asking, isn't he?

"He dump me after getting what he wants just to fulfill what he needs" I said.

"What did you for him?" Again -_- . my mouth is getting tired in doing this talk to talk with him.

"Simple. I was the one who made his robot" I said. His eyes widen at my statement.