#1 - Mission

Third Person's POV:

She started moving her feet against the ground as she hop on every obstacle waiting for her on a dark and rainy path where she heads .

She's running before a tall man in black who's been following her ever since she made her way out of the casino where she finished her mission. It is to kill the owner of the place.

Not even a single drop of sweat has ever flow from her forehead. She continue running until she reach the end of the dark path.

"Now you're dead" the man said in his deep voice while running his hand inside his suit. Trying to pull out His weapon, but he's too slow

"You're dead" she said already pointing the tip of her gun on his forehead the made him gulp in tense.

His hands were already set high as if he's surrendering a murder he did.
She flash a small smile that send shiver down to his spine. "Let's end this thing now"

The bullet came through the guys head in a blink of an eye without making a loud bang. The lifeless body drop to the ground.

But little did she know is that, someone saw everything not far from where they are.

Blood were already mixed to the rain that got stock into the ground as she step on it. And quickly made her way out of that place.

A matte black car was waiting for her. Its door opened itself as she stand beside it. But before she enter the car . she take a glance on the shadow that has been hiding behind a trash bin.

She can see a trembling figure of a man behind it. 'Tsk! Such a weakling' she thought to herself before finally entering the car.

It went away in just a second.

"Yoda!!!!!" A group of guys called out .

They run near where the guy was hiding, still shaking out of fear.

"Chanyeol !!!!" The guy shout earning a smack on his head.

"What are you doing Chen! how would he show up if you're calling him like that?!" Another guy said then lightly shook his head.

"why!? I'm just stating the fact, You know what Baek? You should help me. hahahaha" they all laugh in unison.

"Shut up" he said throwing them a death glare

" wait!" Chen stop them by spreading his arms in front of them.

Fear run through their soul as they saw the fresh blood dripping down from a mans head.

"Chen!!!!" They all jump as they we're all startled by Chanyeol that came out from behind the trash bin.
"Chanyeol!? You!!, I thought you're a good person!" A tanned skin guy said raising his hand to the air pointing at the tallest guy among of them.

"What the fuck are you talking about!?, do you think I can do that?!" He shout at them.

"we should stop this , you guys are too noisy, let's all go home" another guy said then walk out of the scene leaving all of them behind.

"wait for me D.O!" Baekhyun yell then run after D.O

"Let's go, leave that to the police. they know what they need to do to that."  the fairest of them all said. They all nod in unison and start walking away.

-------------------
Hortical Agents Organization

She was standing firmly in front of a glass window that was overlooking from the wide city.