#2 - Mansion

Third Person's POV:

They all hop out of the van bringing their luggage with them.

She stand in front of the large gate looking at the big mansion.

"We will live here!?" Sehun exclaimed.
Baekhyun look at him with his eyebrows twitching.

"No! We're just looking !" Chanyeol sarcastically said. Earning a death glare from Sehun.

They all stop when the gate open revealing the front view of the house.

Their feet start to move following the agent in front of them.

Every man that they pass were all wearing a black suit standing firmly in every corner of the wide open space.

SEHUN's POV:

Where are we again? ..

"We will live here?" I ask again but this time I ask Suho hyung .

Because Chanyeol always answer me sarcastically .

"What do you think?" O__O even him!? Oh come on!.

Is there anyone just like me who thinks normal?..

I saw agent  88 stop in front of the mansion . Some guys went to her but as I can see they're just nodding to whatever she has told them .

"Do you think she has a boyfriend?" I heard Kai ask the others , here he goes again .flirt as always. -_-

But me? I'm not even curious about her relationship status. What I've been so curious about eh of all the people why did uncle choose a woman to protect us?. And on the other hand why do we need to be protected?

Third Person's POV:

She face the nine guys as they all look at her. "Assemble" was the word that come out from her mouth before all of the men in black around the wide area come and stand firmly in her back.

"Welcome" they all said in unison earning an applause from them. They're used to seeing men in black as they all have one. But they all thought that these men infront of them were all different from what they've used to know.

They step back and stand in a line making a way for them to come inside the mansion.

She walk first as they go after her.

"Let's tour around Miss. 88" Chen exclaim then look at his cousins. The others just nodded agreeing at his suggestion.

"Yup! We might get lost in this house. This looks bigger than our house" Lay added.

"That's what we're supposed to do." She just simply said and continue walking inside. They start murmuring words as they enter a long hallway. Black and white is the interior color of the mansion. She stop in front of the first door in their left.

She then enter a code that opens the tinted glass door in front of them.

A big room that consists of a big television screen that was being hang on the wall. And a white long sofa.