#3 - Dead Body

Third Person's POV:

They all hop out of the car holding their guns that has been pointed to where they're heading.

She was the last one to exit the car. "Scan the whole building, see if there are any civilian involve." She command them as they all disperse. She head lastly inside the building and climb upstairs. The other M.I.B followed her as she enter the room.

A body of a lifeless woman that has been tied to a pole greet them with a stinking bloody smell of death. Her body was all covered with bruises and cuts. Her hair was a messed as she was facing the floor. Blood comes dripping from her head.

She walk closer to her as she hold the woman's head up to face her.

"Bring her down" she command to the other M.I.B as they do so. They untie the rope that keeps her from hanging to the pole. They place her body on a stretcher and bring it outside that building.

"Let's go" she command as the car start to move back to the mansion.

They treated Ms.Han as they put her on a white bed. "Bring the subjects inside the living room" she said as they all nodded in response.

--------------
She step inside the room where they are. They look at her as she step closer to them. She focus her eyes to Chanyeol who's also looking at her furiously.

"Good to see you back" she said making him confuse. Unlike before that they were playing around. They just sit obediently on the sofa as they wait for another words that may came up to her mouth.

"You should've just let me leave." He shot back but it didn't made her mad.

"You should've just told me you're going to leave" she said. Suho stop him from talking back again at her.

"I guess they've already told you the rules. So there's no need for me to tackle it again for you" she said eyeing the others. They just nodded quietly.

"I brought Ms.Han here" she simply said but it make them stand up from their seat and step closer to her.

"where is she?" Baek ask waiting for a positive answer. As well as the others.

"Follow me"she simply told them as she head out of that room. They walk pass the other rooms and enter the last room in the end of the hallway. The tinted glass door open revealing a white cloth that covers something on that bed.

She let them get closer to the bed as D.O uncover the upper part. They gasp at the image they were seeing at that moment. Emotions were all mixed that moment as they look back to her.

"how did you know where is she? tell me who you really are!?" Chanyeol yell at her as he grab her collar but she just look at him with the same eyes she always have. Emotionless.

The other M.I.B grab him away from her. "I already told you enough of what I have to. I know something you don't. Ms.Han is a spy. Is that enough?" She said looking straight to his eyes.

They're eyes rounded as they all look at her. Not wanting to believe what have come out of her mouth.

"uncle, how is he doing?" Sehun ask trembling. 'Weak' is all that she can thought about him.