Late night

Katelyns POV
I got home from the store. It was late and Aphmau and Kawaii~chan were already asleep. I knew it was time for me to go to bed. I went upstairs and changed into my pjs. I didnt have time to takes shower, I was too tired and a shower would've been loud. As soon as I hit the bed I was sound asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Katelyns dream
Dark....
Very dark....
Screaming...
Travis?
Dead....
Blood...
Travis...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up. I was sweating and breathing heavily. Travis. I felt nervous, I have to go check on him. I need to make sure he's ok. I quickly ran downstairs and ran across the street. It was cold but I didnt care, actually it was snowing but I didnt realize it until I slipped. My head, god, that hurt. Travis. I couldn't lose him. What am I saying? He's just my friend. But why am I checking on him? He's fine. I know he is, but I wanted to see him anyway. I saw the boys door open and Travis was standing there. I couldn't move my head hurt too much. He came running to my side.
" Katelyn?! Are you ok?!"
"Your ok..."
"What? Of course I am. Are you?"
I sat up rubbing my head. I felt blood.
" Katelyn your bleeding. What're you even doing out here its freezing. "
He took off his jacket and out it around me. It was warm.
" Here, let me help. "
He picked me up bridal style and carried me to his house. He brought me to his room and sat me on his bed. His bed was so comfy. I fell asleep, this time with a nice dream.